Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:59:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: We are Trudvang!  (Read 1167 times)

Offline RAD

• Librarian
  • "If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't count"The Redeemer
We are Trudvang!
« on: August 14, 2019, 06:43:10 PM »
Just in case you just landed from your 4 weeks vacation on Mars, there's a few hours left for Trudvang Legends Kickstarter with some awsome minis from Paul Bonner's art, best all times fantasy illustrator genius.

And the game itself looks very nice and original (make your own saga!)

One I couldn't miss to go further on my very own personal project : IJSGARD.

I'll send posts and pics of it in the future. Already started with a goblin army from Tre started years ago and still on the go.

Cheers!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/trudvang-legends/description

Offline Neldoreth

• Mastermind
    • An Hour of Wolves and Shattered Shields
Re: We are Trudvang!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 07:45:03 PM »
I'm thinking about it, but it ships December 2020... That's so far into the future I'm not even sure where I'll be at that point in my life. Will I still be in the same city? Will I still care about fantasy Norse worlds? Will I be able to find someone to play with by then? Will the ice caps have melted leaving us all under water?

Thanks
n

Offline opponenttheory

• Scientist
    • My blog about painting
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »
I pledged today. I don't normally back these big box of miniatures kickstarters, but these models are too nice looking to pass on.

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 09:02:43 PM »
I'm all in on that one... as the resident Rackham/Confrontation fan Paul Bonner is my hero, the art is amazing and many of the sculpts are based on his art making them very confrontation-esk... love it!
Owner, Temple of the West
www.TempleWest.co

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 09:42:32 PM »
I was excited until I saw the mini's. I buy miniature boardgames for the big monsters and these just don't do it for me ( most of them ) and tbh, if we game at my house most of the time it's skirmish games, so it would at best getting played once or twice, if played at all.
Leadhead

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 10:49:09 PM »
I was excited until I saw the mini's. I buy miniature boardgames for the big monsters and these just don't do it for me ( most of them ) and tbh, if we game at my house most of the time it's skirmish games, so it would at best getting played once or twice, if played at all.

I'm not so much buying for the game itself... i'm buying for all the dwarves, creatures, and trolls... they go very well with my confrontation stuff and i'll use them for games of dragon rampant... i'll probably ebay everything i don't want.

Offline Elder Days

• Student
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 08:52:30 PM »
I’m in the middle of building a Nordic troll warband so this should be right up my alley. I just can’t get behind the idea of having my gaming funds tied up for a year and a half when I could be buying something that I could play with right away.

Online Ogrob

• Mastermind
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 09:46:51 PM »
I'm all in as well. Went a bit back and forth seeing what was offered initially, but the stretch goals make it worth it.

Now to try to forget all about it until it turns up in 18 months or so.