Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:03:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: HATE TYRANT and UM GRA tribe painted  (Read 802 times)

Offline shadowking1957

• Mastermind
    • Shadowkings
HATE TYRANT and UM GRA tribe painted
« on: September 23, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »

At last started on my HATE board game miniatures , bit daunted but was surprised how with my style of paining they came out lots and lots more to paint but happy so far. on my blog as always
http://shadowking-shadowkings.blogspot.com/2019/09/hate-tyrant-and-um-gra-tribe-painted.html

Offline Gallahad

• Scientist
Re: HATE TYRANT and UM GRA tribe painted
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 03:49:16 AM »
Very cool! They look great.
I was a bit bummed that the Tyrant in the HATE box I bought second hand came with a massively warped axe that has resisted all great treatments, so I'm jealous of the axe on your big guy.

Offline Spooktalker

• Mad Scientist
    • Warlock of Lead Mountain
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 06:49:27 AM »
Great minis and I'm still working on Rising Sun before I get to mine!  I can tell they are very nice paintjobs but your phone is throwing some strong filters in front of the pics. Mine does this too to some degree. My biggest phone pics tip is to try the Lightroom app. It takes control of your camera in an entirely different way without the garbage filters. You need to pay to get all the features but without an account you can still take pics and export them to your phone storage.

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 01:17:41 PM »
Those HATE miniatures are just brutal looking. Like Blood Rage on cheap backwoods moonshine and crystal meth.