Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] Monstrous Lexicon Fantasy Creatures.  (Read 796 times)

Offline PhilH

• Scientist
    • Bears Head Miniatures
[KICKSTARTER] Monstrous Lexicon Fantasy Creatures.
« on: October 12, 2019, 01:56:13 PM »
My latest Kickstarter is up and running. It’s funded and there are Stretch Goals to be unlocked. It’s a joint project Between myself, the Pickled Dragon and Arcane Library. Half of the profits are going to help Matt Rauscher (The Pickled Dragon) who suffered a life changing injury recently.

It includes a lot of the sculpts I’ve been posting here over the last few months, including the mighty Grooleshi Elephant Man and Cerberus, as well as some critters which would work in dioramas etc outside of a fantasy setting.
I’ve got another Elephant man in work too.
There are lots of minis on offer, click the link below to see the full selection.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/98300108/bears-head-minis-and-the-pickled-dragon-monstrous-lexicon-1

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 01:59:40 PM by PhilH »

Offline Elk101

• Elder God
Re: [KICKSTARTER] Monstrous Lexicon Fantasy Creatures.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »
I really like that crow man figure. I'll have to check this out.

Offline PhilH

• Scientist
    • Bears Head Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »
I really like that crow man figure. I'll have to check this out.

Thank you. He’s a pretty sinister character the Valravn. I had some fun painting him too.
We’re not too far from unlocking the alternative Grooleshi. I’ve got a second head for him, which I hope will be finished tonight.

Offline PhilH

• Scientist
    • Bears Head Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 01:22:48 PM »

I added this reworked Great White Shark mini to my Kickstarter as we reached 100 backers. You can get him for £15, cast in resin and supplied with a scenic base / flying base.

Offline PhilH

• Scientist
    • Bears Head Miniatures
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
Resin test cast of my Great White Shark mini. Only two days left on the Kickstarter, where you can get a copy of this girl.