Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689345
  • Total Topics: 118275
  • Online Today: 648
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: More classic undead: pre-slotta Citadel, War Wagon, Necrodrake, monsters [PICS]  (Read 4475 times)

Offline Pil

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • One shot at glory
Thank you all for the nice words!

Just out of interest, Pil, what was the shipping cost and delivery time like for the RAFM wagon? I've never ordered from them in Canada (?) before and am curious to know if they are reasonable. It's really hard to find their stuff in the UK.

Shipping overseas was US $19.50 to the Netherlands for an order of about $80. It took two months to arrive and it wasn't intercepted by customs (that would have taken longer). In the meantime I didn't get a tracking number or a status update and no response to e-mail, so prepare to be a little bit patient when ordering :)

The lack of availability prompted me to bite the bullet and just place an order at the source. I'm glad I did as the models are nice :)
Let me hear the battle cry
Calling on the wind
Let me see the banners fly
Before the storm begins

Offline Neldoreth

• Mastermind
    • An Hour of Wolves and Shattered Shields
Pretty cool stuff.

Offline JollyBob

• Galactic Brain
  • I've only had a few ales...

Shipping overseas was US $19.50 to the Netherlands for an order of about $80. It took two months to arrive and it wasn't intercepted by customs (that would have taken longer). In the meantime I didn't get a tracking number or a status update and no response to e-mail, so prepare to be a little bit patient when ordering :)

The lack of availability prompted me to bite the bullet and just place an order at the source. I'm glad I did as the models are nice :)

Thanks Pil, much appreciated.  :)

Offline Maddoc

• Librarian
Loving it :D

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
Well, if any thread deserves a little threadomancy it is this one....appropriate too, given the subject matter.
 ;)

Wonderful additions to the horde, and I somehow missed before so I had better say how great they all are now.
Top drawer work on a stunning array of creatures, many of which I did not even know existed.
 :-* :-*

Offline Grumpy Gnome

• Galactic Brain
    • The Grumpy Gnome
Nice work! Interesting sculpts and good brushwork. I particularly like the Space Skeleton..... reminds me of a certain movie where the poster art was better than the movie itself.
Home of the Grumpy Gnome

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/

Offline sonthonax

• Schoolboy
Great stuff!

I was thinking the guy with the bird looked great, then I realised it was a Vordak, wow!  :o

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Mastermind
    • ZeroTwentythree
Inspirational! Great photos, minis, and painting.

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
What a great undead host. 
2024: B: 0; P: 148; 2023: B:77; P:37;

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
The Old Deadites are GLORIOUSLY colorful, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creations. VERY WELL DONE!
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
OUTSTANDING!!!!!  :o

+1  absolutely.

wonderful figures and painting.