Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:57:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690584
  • Total Topics: 118338
  • Online Today: 822
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Crooked Dice: Pulp Sci-Fi Heroes and Villains - FINAL DAY  (Read 2436 times)

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Reach for the stars and expand your forces for 7TV: Pulp with a new range of retro sci-fi pulp miniatures from Crooked Dice!

You can check out the kickstarter here - http://kck.st/2rXc8tf

With this campaign, we hope to fund the production of SIXTEEN highly detailed 28mm white metal miniatures to support the 7TV: Pulp skirmish game.

While the campaign will be short and sweet, there's always room for some extra rewards! So as some encouragement for our loyal backers, we have a series of small scenic objective markers useful for a variety of pulp settings, that will hopefully get unlocked at key funding milestones - plus some extra Add Ons to unlock for the discerning collector!

All backers who pledge for the Heroes, Villains or All In pledges (or make a minimum pledge of £30) will recieve the FREE stretch goals.

There are also some existing pulp-related packs from the Crooked Dice back catalogue that you can add to your pledge. The costs for these are not included in any base pledges, so you will need to increase the value of your pledge for each add on you require. All Add Ons are supplied unpainted.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:38:16 AM by uti long smile »
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
Re: [Kickstarter] Crooked Dice: Pulp Sci-Fi Heroes and Villains
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 08:36:44 AM »
Shiny.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:11:04 PM »
KS - 7TV: PULP MENAGERIE OF TERROR UNLOCKED!!!
We have bust the big 10k milestone. So I delighted to say that the 7TV: Pulp - Menagerie of Terror is now available as a paid Add On. This is the first of our new Add On options, so if you would like to include this in your rewards simply increase the value of your pledge by £15.

http://kck.st/2rXc8tf

PROFILES & PERILS!

Crooked Dice’s Menagerie of Terror escapes in a thundering herd of dinosaurs, monstrous inter-dimensional creatures, giant beasts and swarms of unspeakable horrors. Forty-six new creature profiles enter the fray, snarling and snapping at the heels of Intrepid Adventurers everywhere. In addition, eighteen dark delights, including the Swamp of Death, The Dead City, The Temple of the Snake God and the reeking Sewer Safari enliven 7TV: Pulp with a range of challenging and unpredictable perils. Dare you face the mysteries of the Lost Valey, risk defeat At the End of the Earth, or snatch victory before T’was Beauty Killed the Beast?

This new 72 card deck for 7TV: Pulp written by Dr Peter Wight and Karl Perrotton, adds new profiles and loads more narrative fun to your episodes. While designed for 7TV: Pulp these profiles and perils can easily be added to any game of 7TV to help theme and enhance any of the basic episodes. Photography by Kevin Dallimore and illustrations by Raphael Moore.

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 02:19:21 PM »
Dammit, twenty-odd years late!  That arena beast would have been a perfect addition to my old VOR Warpfang Growlers pack.  Why must time be so annoyingly linear?  :)

Lovely figs all around.  Crooked Dice just goes from strength to strength.

Offline nandrin

• Librarian
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »
Great idea! I have to dig out my Growlers and throw them on some unsuspecting adventurers...

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 08:09:05 PM »
Great idea! I have to dig out my Growlers and throw them on some unsuspecting adventurers...

Mine terrorized D&D groups in my vicinity through a fair chunk of 3rd edition, 3.5, and 4E.  Finally wound up selling them during a move.  I find you get more respect for your monsters when their minis are heavy enough to bludgeon a man to death.  :)

Offline Bob Murch

• Scientist
  • Honest purveyor of toys and such.
    • Pulp Figures
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 12:14:28 AM »
Just backed this KS. Everything looks really nice! Time to break out my radium blaster.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 06:14:10 PM »
Just backed this KS. Everything looks really nice! Time to break out my radium blaster.

Cheers Bob!

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2019, 06:22:02 PM »
Here's some painted pics of the two troop packs courtesy of Mystic Spirals.

And here are some of the Add Ons you can include in your pledge:

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
KICKSTARTER - LAST DAY+++
Another jump over night and we are halfway toward unlocking the Alternate Renegade Royal - add £4 to your pledge if you would like to help us drive up the final total and unlock him! Indeed, if you would like to include any of the other add-ons to your pledge, simply increase your pledge by the total value of your extra choices. Just eight hours to go...

We also have the Heavy Weapon Team at 20k... this is a two man team, with a Commander figure added to the final set.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:41:37 AM by uti long smile »

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
Re: [Kickstarter] Crooked Dice: Pulp Sci-Fi Heroes and Villains - FINAL DAY
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 11:55:05 AM »
Hi Karl, great looking KS ...quick question is there an add-on option for the heavy weapon team, or will that only be an option once it’s “unlocked”?

Apologies if this is a daft question but I’m still a kickstarter noob....

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 07:09:47 PM »
Last hour....just a few quid until the next unlock....

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 07:50:12 PM »
That heavy weapon would be very tempting
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 08:02:53 PM »
Yup....the £18k pledge got over the line in the last minute or so, but I’m sure that the heavy weapon will find its way to being released.

:)

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 11:58:47 AM »

PICK YOUR KICKSTARTER REWARDS+++
All discount codes have now been sent out, so everyone should have everything they need to claim their rewards. Go check your KICKSTARTER mailbox for details!

Use your discount code as set out in the pledge manager.

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/ks-pledge-manager/

Just make sure you use it when you check out to deduct your KS pledge from your shopping cart. But if you get any problems at all, then please let me know. Thanks again for all your support and to all the backers who have completed their pledge so far.

LATE BACKERS WELCOME+++
If you missed the campaign and would like to join in then please feel free. Simply shop and checkout in the store as normal. If you spend more than £30 on Kickstarter items you will automatically be eligible for the free stretch too.

Meanwhile Simon Bradley has painted the Renegade Royal and Avian Wingleader from the Kickstarter.