Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:21:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 2019 wrap up  (Read 537 times)

Offline bluewillow

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Bluewillow- Matthew Williamson
2019 wrap up
« on: January 01, 2020, 11:05:26 PM »
A look back over our first year in business and a wrap up on my miniature and terrain opainting amd construction count.

I was worried this year that blogging as a whole would drop off due to the impact of Facebook on accounts and photo hosting like photobucket. The biggest impact for me has been photobucket, I had to fully rebuild Storm and Conquest and I am still adding pictures to some of the older posts, but I am close to completion. I finally decided to stop paying photobucket and upgraded my google storage account instead. I also closed two of my other blogs Fine and Dandy (7YW) and my Napoleonic blog Napoleonic Kreigspielers. I also thought about closing my ww2 blog Kampfgruppe Willow, but that also has now been rebuilt after I departed photobucket.

A number of us continue to blog, for me it is important so I have a record of what I paint and build, and also to interact with all of the other bloggers out there.

I have had over 35000 views this year on Storm and Conquest and a total of 227055 views since I commenced. Here is my summary of 2019

https://stormandconquest.blogspot.com/2020/01/summing-up-2019.html

Cheers
Matt

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
Re: 2019 wrap up
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 07:35:40 AM »
Sounds like a very successful year- good job!