Forum > The Lead Painters' League

Dr. Mathias's LPL 13 Portfolio

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dr Mathias:

--- Quote from: syrinx0 on January 12, 2020, 03:13:06 AM ---Fantastic work as always Matt.  Where you find some of these miniatures...   
My Forge of Doom miniatures just arrived.  Your paint scheme will definitely be used as inspiration.

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

Looking back through I do have quite a variety of manufacturers in this years entries. Between here and Dakka (and rarely TMP nowadays) I seem to find a lot of stuff to spend money on :|

My Forge of Doom guys are pretty much Straight Outta Conan the Barbarian as far as color scheme goes, rewatched it just for the project ;)

Orctrader:
Really like all of these and so good to see them together in a single thread.  I have two favourites though.  The Relic Seekers and Warriors of Doom.

warburton:
Stunning. A phenomenal portfolio of work. My favourite if I had to choose would be the Slaanesh beastmen. Great stuff.

WombatII:
Cracking painting there. Where is the hooded ranger type guy in pic 7 from please.

Dr Mathias:
Thanks all, appreciated.

--- Quote from: WombatII on February 11, 2020, 09:53:49 AM ---Cracking painting there. Where is the hooded ranger type guy in pic 7 from please.

--- End quote ---

Thanks- the ranger is from Reaper:

https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/ranger/latest/02648

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version