Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:21:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Jonas' 2020 Rogue Trading  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
Jonas' 2020 Rogue Trading
« on: January 17, 2020, 09:00:24 PM »
First off is the beginning of my Rogue Trader crew. Lead by Magos Biologis Erythron Mon S'Lant and hopefully his adventures will turn into a running campaign.

Full Crew

What they are up to I don't know yet, but hopefully something good. I actually think I got a briefing earlier, but updates must come as the campaign goes on.

Erythron Mon S'Lant

Erythron is a low life Magos Biologis going around his buisness, collecting samples, stealing artifacts, touring the universe, as you do when you are on the run.

Matlox

Matlox is straight, no drinking or combat drugs, but instead his brain has been connected to a computer chip that stimulates agression and shooting abilities.

Xatam

Xatan on the other hand has taken so many combat drugs that his skin turned blue and he is now so addicted that he can hardly enjoy killing without it.

G.O.

G.O. used to work for A&L Corporation, but decided he was better off making his luck on his own or in this case, with Erythron.

Subject-5

Subject-5; Part animated corpse, part machine. Your could say he is some kind of servitor, but this guy was deffinately not made by Imperial standards.

Offline Maddoc

• Librarian
Re: Jonas' 2020 Rogue Trading
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 12:35:37 PM »
Nicely themed mini's!

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 03:44:23 PM »
Cool crew, love those backstories!

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 08:48:04 PM »
Thanks, more stuff coming soon  :)

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 06:41:20 PM »
A few more members for Erythron Mon S'Lant's crew. This time I have a couple of bounty hunters/guns for hire type dudes.

I am not 100% sure if they are all done, but for now they are good enough for gaming.

A dynamic duo of killing machines

Venkman

Venkman is a pretty cool dude, he wears a thick layer of armor and has a mechanical arm, which he hustled some limb doctor for on the black market. He likes money of any kind and will change loyalty at any point he smells bigger money, like a real hired gun should.

Fenn

Fenn is a cloned warrior from a far away galaxy. His expertise from long forgotten wars has made him a deadly oponent for anyone in his way.

Nick

Good old jolly Nick, he is not really part of the Mon S'Lant crew, but I thought I would post him since I finally finished him after being nearly done for 5 years or so.

I think Nick will show up some day, maybe flying in on a jet cycle dealing justice to the bad guys and such.

Offline warburton

• Mastermind
    • Classic40K painting blog
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »
Wonderful :)

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 09:25:11 AM »
Those are great!

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2020, 11:05:00 AM »
Thanks. Hopefully there will be some ingame pics and battle reports at some point  :)

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »
This time I have a mix of some old and some new. I repainted an Ork Weirdboy and I slightly updated a couple of Four A Miniatures (I believe another company bought the rights to these, I thought it was Macrocosm, but could not find them on their page). Also there is a dog.

The Four A guys are painted in mostly blue and white colours, which is the universal colours of police types, so they are a couple of rogue space police/enforcers, travelling around with their dog and apparently arresting Ork Weirdboys.

"Hands up you scum!"

Weirdboy

The Weirdboy doesn't have a name like the other guys, he is going to be part of my Ork forces, for now they are still a nameless bunch of raiders.

I was searching for this Weirdboy for quite some time and when I finally got it I painted it right away. It was already painted and I decided to paint on top of the existing paintjob as a guide/inspiration when I made his colours fit my Ork gang.

Original paintjob

Side by side

Okking

Once a cop, always a cop. He used to be a big shot crime investigator on Earth, but his drinking problems got him discharged with disgrace. Now he is a low life copper hunting down trouble in the far reaches of the known Universe.

Sams Eye

Sams Eye is not really called Sams Eye, but everybody has been calling him that since he was stationed on the far away outpost moon Sams Eye. Now he is just known as the Copper from Sams Eye.

Gut

Gut is a good dog. Friendly and happy. Sometimes he eats out the guts of outlaws too.

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 06:34:19 PM »
Continueing with some models for Rogue Trader. This time I have a mix of different personalities. Some painted recently and some just got their bases and paintjobs updated a bit.

In space there is a fine line between the good guys and the bad guys. So these can be outlaws in some parts of the universe or heroes in other parts.

These guys are up to no good!

Pratai Tarbh

Bounty hunter, space pirate, gun for hire, assassin, bodyguard. Anything that involves killing people. Pratai Tarbh carries a mastercrafted bolter with an extra long handle and twinlinked lasgun horns.

Reekor

This guy doesn't just stink, he reeks of death. Armed with a homemade poisoned gassing device he likes to take his victims alive, this way he can sell them as slaves later. Mini is from Krakon Games' Stargrind line.

Dr. Jarro

Dr. Jarro used to be a brilliant scientist with a brilliant brain, now he is just a brain. But luckily enough when his body collapsed in a lab accident somebody acted quickly and put his brain in a jar, later attaching it to a robotic body. Unfortunately the process has now made him a mad scientist instead of a brilliant one. Mini is from Black Cat Bases.

Bort

Bort used to manufacture licence plates, but one day he got tired with the routine and just took off into the ash wastes.

Offline Blackwolf

• Potato Cup 3 winner
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 09:20:38 PM »
Cracking work :-*
May the Wolf  Walk With You
http://greywolf1066.blogspot.com.au/

Painting Clubs Joined: APC,MPC, PPC,PAPC,LPC.

Offline Ockman

• Mastermind
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 10:26:58 PM »
Lovely crew!

Minis, painting, story - everything is amazing!

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2020, 06:25:02 PM »
Thanks. First episode of our campaign will start 1st March  :)