Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:28:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689750
  • Total Topics: 118293
  • Online Today: 689
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Warlord becoming the next GW?  (Read 18925 times)

Offline pixelgeek

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
Re: Warlord becoming the next GW?
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2020, 06:27:20 PM »
Well if it is from TTCombat I won't touch it. The Halflings they sold via Warlord were a disaster.

Offline Kommando_J

• Mastermind
« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2020, 07:05:05 PM »
It is ttcombat, the other two for reference.

Offline Gribb

• Librarian
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2020, 07:38:52 PM »
Good luck with that. GW took this path because they can and are in a unique position to do so. Foundry tried the same I believe and was surpassed by others.

Good thing 3d printers are becoming better and cheaper. I’ve got enough lead, plastic and resin to last this lazy painter the whole decade. So, when the last fig is painted and if I am still around I’ll have a look at how it’s turned out by then.

Offline Kommando_J

• Mastermind
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2020, 10:27:19 PM »
It would seem I am now forced to eat some of my words regarding warlord, found out the support boxes are fixed head, went and asked mail order if I ordered a 'normal' (ie separate head) hq, would they switch it out for me and to my great surprise the lovely Robin at warlord was happy to help even though it meant extra work.

Also I ordered on Tuesday night, dispatched yesterday and arrived today...pretty good service and a big thank you to Robin Scott-Blore!

Offline FreakyFenton

• Mastermind
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2020, 03:21:21 PM »
It would seem I am now forced to eat some of my words regarding warlord, found out the support boxes are fixed head, went and asked mail order if I ordered a 'normal' (ie separate head) hq, would they switch it out for me and to my great surprise the lovely Robin at warlord was happy to help even though it meant extra work.

Also I ordered on Tuesday night, dispatched yesterday and arrived today...pretty good service and a big thank you to Robin Scott-Blore!

Yeah Robin's fair! The customer service really can't be beat.  :D
"No human being would stack books like -that-!" -Dr. Peter Venkman