Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:13:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689632
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Commercial Steel fist Miniatures English Civil War Kickstarter  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Steel fist

• Scientist
Commercial Steel fist Miniatures English Civil War Kickstarter
« on: February 28, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »
Steel Fist Miniatures are delighted to announce a new 15mm English Civil War range.

This will be a comprehensive range of superior 15mm miniatures sculpted to the high standard of our 28mm, enabling you to collect Royalist and Parliamentarian field armies in a grand scale.

We will start with basic troop types, particularly suitable for the early part of the war and the the South West of England between 1642 and 1643. We’ll then cover the later years of the war, with the more professionally equipped New Model Army and Scots. There will also be lots of named characters, as well as the Lifeguard troops for the King and other generals.

The figures are 15mm from foot to the top of the head, so they are "true 15mm". 

We will launch this range with a Kickstarter on the 29th February
The launch of the range will include both foot and mounted troops and we’ll quickly be expanding the range during 2020 and beyond.
Most of the basic figures are already sculpted with the remaining dollies due to be finished by the end of the Kickstarter.  Figures ordered via the Kickstarter will be despatched this summer. The range will then be sold through Steel Fist Miniatures website.

Many may wonder why with so many ranges on the market we have opted to make ECW figures? The simple answer is a passion for this period!

As customers of Steel Fist Miniatures can testify, we take detail and historical research into our 28mm figures seriously.  These new 15mm figures are also highly detailed and beautifully proportioned - perhaps more than any other ECW currently on the market.

We hope you will support our endeavour to produce the most spectacular collection of English Civil War figures ever created.

Cavalry are two part castings and come in packs of 12 at £15 per pack
Infantry come in packs of 30 and are £20 per pack.
There are also deals on several of the pledges that make the figures cheaper.
I will add a link to the Kickstarter later today.
Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or ideas for figures you’d like to see.
many thanks,
Oliver and Simon.

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Re: Commercial Steel fist Miniatures English Civil War Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 11:51:46 AM »
It has to be said that for 15mm the miniatures look fantastic  :-* :-* :-*

It's probably not a project I'm going to dip my toe into but anyone interested in the ECW (or indeed the TYW?) would be missing out if they chose not to indulge :)

Offline Paul Richardson

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 02:15:30 PM »
I agree that the figures look fantastic, and I do hope that the Kickstarter goes well. I won't be participating myself because I prefer 28mm figures.

Offline painterman

• Mad Scientist
    • le lay emprins
Re: Commercial Steel fist Miniatures English Civil War Kickstarter LIVE
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 11:42:58 AM »
Hi
Just to say that we are now LIVE with the 15mm ECW KICKSTARTER!

We are both very excited about this new range.

You can visit here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1527901373/steel-fist-miniatures-english-civil-war-in-15mm?ref=ksr_email_creator_launch

Many thanks
Simon & Oliver.

Offline GrahamC

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 08:00:58 PM »
Backed, gents I wish you all the best with this range just need to promote the hell out of it.  :)