Forum > "Build Something" Archiv

BSC2020: Lets get ready to ruuummble!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Codsticker:
Really impressive work all around- every pairing presented a tough descision.

--- Quote from: Hammers on March 12, 2020, 09:40:48 PM ---As have been said, the bar is high over all. If you find it hard to pick one, I suggest you go back and take a look at the build process. It may help you to tip the balance.

--- End quote ---
Do we submit, or have the option to submit, different photos for the following rounds?

Sinewgrab:
The bar is not low on this competition, is it?

:o o_o

Blackwolf:

--- Quote from: Codsticker on March 13, 2020, 02:34:10 AM ---Really impressive work all around- every pairing presented a tough descision. Do we submit, or have the option to submit, different photos for the following rounds?

--- End quote ---

That would be good. My photos seem smaller,doing something wrong ::)

Hammers:

--- Quote from: Blackwolf on March 13, 2020, 02:56:57 AM ---That would be good. My photos seem smaller,doing something wrong ::)

--- End quote ---

I had to change file format on your image as it too large for uploading to the forum gallery. That should only have affected resolution, not size. I will check and amend, if it is not the case.

Hammers:

--- Quote from: Codsticker on March 13, 2020, 02:34:10 AM ---Really impressive work all around- every pairing presented a tough descision. Do we submit, or have the option to submit, different photos for the following rounds?

--- End quote ---

I have no problem with that as long as the build is not changed or added to (small retouched are fine).

I will inform all participants by message so I know everyone is aware of this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version