Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:32:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686613
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 762
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Any news on Frostgrave 2nd Edition?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Historiker

• Scientist
Any news on Frostgrave 2nd Edition?
« on: April 03, 2020, 02:06:23 PM »
Hello fellow hobbyists,

as most of you I spend a lot of time these days indoors, finally having the chance to reduce that pile of unpainted metal and plastic to a sustainable level.

One of the biggest tasks is finally painting all the assembled Frostgrave stuff because I want to start 2nd Edition fully painted.

I am currently (well, at least before the current crisis) introducing a lot of new people to skirmish games and my experience is that painted minis really get the interest going.

So I am in full paint-mode (more the "getting stuff done" variety) and whilst painting I asked myself whether there are news regarding 2nd Ed.?

Is it still scheduled to come out in June? Having found no info on the internet, I thought I might ask here.

"The philosopher Didactylos has summed up an alternative hypothesis as: Things just happen. What the hell."

Offline Darkson71

• Mad Scientist
  • Rolling 1s so you don't have to since '95
    • Home of the ARBBL
Re: Any news on Frostgrave 2nd Edition?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 03:30:33 PM »
Joe said on Facebook that June/July is still the plan, but as with everything at the moment, it's all very fluid, and depends on lots of different factors that may or may not delay it.

No one can really say at this point if the book will be delayed. Bloomsbury, the parent company of Osprey uses printers from all over the world, so has a lot of options, but it will be a question of the distribution network at every level. We will all just have to wait and see.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 03:46:08 PM by Darkson71 »
Home of the ARBBL
"I survived the 525"

Offline Historiker

• Scientist
Re: Any news on Frostgrave 2nd Edition?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 03:37:34 PM »
Many thanks for the info!