Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:42:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686614
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 762
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Is Pendraken still shipping to US?  (Read 757 times)

Offline Inkpaduta

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
Is Pendraken still shipping to US?
« on: April 05, 2020, 02:53:07 AM »
Was wondering if anyone knew if Pendraken is still shipping to the US during the virus crisis.
I have e-mailed them but not being sure when I would hear back from them was hoping someone
here would know.

Thanks

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
Re: Is Pendraken still shipping to US?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 03:16:06 AM »
Can't speak to Pendraken but at least one UK based shipper has a note on their page that they cannot ship overseas but now says it is okay.  A bit confusing since the original statement said it was based on the post service not providing overseas service.  I'd wait to hear for sure before acting.

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 06:57:19 AM »
The official advice from Royal Mail at https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incident-bulletin changes almost daily. A number of countries to which delivery services were suspended, for the reason that transport links were unavailable, have been restored, but with the advice there is a backlog of mail. However, the fact that the situation changes daily means that anyone is taking a risk, because the service may stop or start abruptly.

I can only speak for myself, but Fighting 15s is currently only delivering to the UK, the EU, Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Canada and the USA.

The day I sent a good sized order to New Zealand was the day that 8 hours later service to that country was suspended. That’s why other businesses may take a different view on where they can safely rely on sending orders.
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com

Offline Inkpaduta

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 05:25:24 PM »
Thanks Guys,

Just heard back from Pendraken. A really fast reply which I appreciated.
He is still shipping to the US.