Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:12:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] - Uncharted Realms - Lords of Shadow (mostly 3D printing files)  (Read 521 times)

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unchartedrealms/uncharted-realms-lords-of-shadow/description

I thought this might appeal to some here, Antimatter Games has been branching into providing 3D printing files, and this is their second KS, with just under 2 days left.

I backed the first 3D printer project, and have been working away on a 2 foot long wrecked bio-sub... the quality is amazing! There are some pretty awesome sculpts on offer here - both figures and scenery, which could be useful in tons of projects:

Lots of stretch goals have been unlocked as well, so the value is pretty great. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow of my progress so far of the bio sub, but here is a render of it:

For those without a 3D printer, they are also casting most of the figures in resin, or you can also order pre-printed copies.
Paint log - leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=36840.0

Blog - My life in Millimetres

Offline Samsonov

• Librarian
Just backed for a couple of resin snakemen.

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
Right on, their quality never disappoints.

My favourite stretch goal - the reef grotto, has been unlocked. I am really pumped about that one!

Only a couple hours left in the campaign for those interested! (though they usually allow late pledges)

Here is my work so far on the wrecked biosub - only 24hr left for the last piece to print. This cumulatively took about a month of non-stop printing time, spread over a few months. Totally worth it.

For scale, the guys in the sub are on 30mm bases.