Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Two questions about Oathmark and Redbox  (Read 755 times)

Offline FreakyFenton

• Mastermind
Two questions about Oathmark and Redbox
« on: April 27, 2020, 02:31:29 PM »
Hey LAF community!

The book "Oathmark: Battles of the Lost Age" by Joseph A. McCullough arrived on my doorstep today. Upon reading it, I stumbled over the list for Orcs!
Now my question is, are there plans for dedicated Orc models? Or are Orc-models meant to be created by converting the Goblin infantry?

Apart from that, the book seems great, well thought out and I like the aspect of Kingdom creation!

Secondly. Does anyone here know how Redbox Games figures scale up to Perry miniatures knights?

Either way, thank you in advance and stay healthy!
"No human being would stack books like -that-!" -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Ogrob

• Mastermind
Re: Two questions about Oathmark and Redbox
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 03:21:19 PM »
As far as I know there are Orcs comming for Oathmark. I think I remember Northstar Nick saying that orcs are a different thing to their goblins.

Here's a quick photo of a Perry and Redbox model together. They both tend to the slender side of 28mm.

Offline Cubs

• Galactic Brain
  • "I simply cannot survive without beauty ..."
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 04:31:18 PM »
Here's a quick photo of a Perry and Redbox model together. They both tend to the slender side of 28mm.

Yup, this.

I would say that Redbox mins look slightly more slender than Perry, because their heads and extremities are a bit smaller, but not overly so.
'Sir John ejaculated explosively, sitting up in his chair.' ... 'The Black Gang'.

Paul Cubbin Miniature Painter

Offline FreakyFenton

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 04:44:28 PM »
As far as I know there are Orcs comming for Oathmark. I think I remember Northstar Nick saying that orcs are a different thing to their goblins.

Nice! Thank you for the quick comparison picture!  :D This helps quite a lot! And thank you for the info on the Orcs! Thank you Ogrob!

Yup, this.

I would say that Redbox mins look slightly more slender than Perry, because their heads and extremities are a bit smaller, but not overly so.

Thank you Cubs! This further helps an estimation in accordance with the pictures by Ogrob!

Cracking response!  :) 8)