Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690911
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Baron's War  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Re: Baron's War
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2020, 09:30:51 AM »
I plan to have a Armorial brochure complete for a few of the key battles plus Arrière ban lists for each region that I have pulled together over the last ten years. I have also armorial forwarded a document to Footsore who will possibly release with the rules.

That's great Matt, and typical of you to be so helpful  8)

Offline bluewillow

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Bluewillow- Matthew Williamson
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2020, 11:45:20 PM »
That's great Matt, and typical of you to be so helpful  8)

I sctually published a list on the old lance and longbow forum!

I have published a order of battle for Lewes on my blog for those interested in the second barons war.

https://stormandconquest.blogspot.com/2015/04/barons-wars-lewes-14th-may-1264-order.html?m=0

Cheers
Matt

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 07:01:05 PM »
I sctually published a list on the old lance and longbow forum!

I have published a order of battle for Lewes on my blog for those interested in the second barons war.

Yeah, although it was a nightmare to navigate I do wish we had kept the Forum :(

https://stormandconquest.blogspot.com/2015/04/barons-wars-lewes-14th-may-1264-order.html?m=0

Excellent. I'll take a peek now. The later Baron's War is more up my street anyway.

Offline David Cowper

• Assistant
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2020, 07:36:32 PM »
Oh dear I’ve just accidentally ordered the Blood Cries Afar book from Amazon. All I wanted to do was find out how much the postage would cost to Poland and if they would send it there and before I realised what I had done I got the message that my order was completed. Ok I could have cancelled the order but I thought, well I’m going to order it eventually anyway so sod it. 

What I could do with is a Wargamer’s Guide to the Barons Wars. How many of the figures from the Barons War Range would still be appropriate for the second Barons War?