Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:27:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690497
  • Total Topics: 118334
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Crimbo Wargame 2023...  (Read 909 times)

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
Crimbo Wargame 2023...
« on: December 24, 2023, 11:16:43 AM »
Last year it was revealed that Santa is in fact, a Timelord, his Tardis travelling in the disguise of a sleigh. All makes sense now, dunnit, the jovial man in the red suit who can visit every kid in the world, in one night?
Bad news is, Davros and his demented pepperpots have discovered this too! The Evil Overlord of the Daleks has hatched a dastardly, to ruin every child on Earth's Crimbo. A Dalek patrol being dispatched to Lapland to steal Santa's Tardis! The Patrol Leader is back aboard the Dalek mothership with his report...

"Let me get this right,"

hissed Davros with incredible venom.

"You've lost my Santa's sleigh on Skaro!?"

"That is correct, Master!"

The Patrol Leader replied, with the nearest thing to a trace of fear, these vile creatures are capable of.

"We parked up where you commanded on Skaro. I was about to report, when Santa's Tardis dematerialised in front of us!"

Davros cogitated for a moment, then issued his orders.

"Dalek Supreme, set course for Skaro, instantly. We must locate the Sleigh and destroy it. This may work in our favour, that other interfering busybody's bound to turn up to save Earth, as usual. Wot a Crimbo prezzie for you, my children, when I order you to exterminate The Doctor!"

"We Obey!!!"

Davros' prediction was indeed bang on the money. Santa and his rescue squad, transmatting the same moment as Davros and his minions. The Doctor parking his Tardis in deep cover...

The Doctor arrives too, parking his Tardis in deep cover...

As usual the Brigadier throws caution to the wind, with Flash bounding at heels he races to investigate a Crimo pud, and is surrounded by squarking pepperpots. Four exterminators blast as one blowing the Brigadier off his feet! Luckily, both he and the dog are wearing the recently invented Dalekinium body armour. Clambering to his feet the Brigadier and Flash make a wise tactical withdrawal.

Davros legs it in pursuit. His blaster is a fish of a very different kettle, even at extreme range, he exterminates both the U.N.I.T. Heroes!

Luckily there's a Doctor in the house. The TARDIS materialises and the Doctor whisks the Brigadier and Flash into it's sickbay.

Further afield Zeg, an Imperial Guard Red Dalek, moves to check a different Crimbo pud. U.N.I.T.'s Dreadnought Dalek advances and stuns Zeg.

Enraged, Zeg exterminates both the Dreadnought and Santa!
Zeg pauses to gloat at his victory, a fatal error. He doesn't spot a Crimbo prezzie drone who waddles up, detonates, taking the Imperial Guard Dalek out of the fight.

Alerted to the drone threat, more Daleks toddle up and a brisk firefight quickly develops...The drones are soon exterminated, but not before claiming another victim!

Over on the other flank, two of Santa's Snowmen get a nasty surprise...a Skelly astronaut popping out of the Crimbo pud house! The Skelly kills one Snowman, but falls, shot by the second one.

Oh, oh! This looks like bad news for somebody!!!

But after three cream teas in the Crimbo Pud Tearooms, the Cybermen transmatt on their way.

The weapons of Santa's little helpers are no match for Dalek blasters.

With all opposition exterminated, the Daleks discover Santa's TARDIS hidden behind the Igloo!

"Victory is mine, my children!"

Croaks a gloating Davros as the sled is dragged to his transmatt machine.

"VICTORY!!!"

But then comes a sound, even the Daleks call 'the oncoming storm' echoing across the snow fields!
Out of the Tardis steps both the Doctor and a regenerated Santa!

Dalek blasters open fire maniacally, the Doctor smiles, as the TARDIS force field sends the beams ricocheting in every direction.

"Not happening Davros."

Explains the Doctor.

"It's Christmas Eve, and we're going to be very busy!"

Both the Doctor's and Santa's time machines dematerialise.
Leaving the snow falling gently on a stunned, silent Davros and his evil pepperpots.

The Doctor has once again saved Crimbo!!!

:o
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 11:01:56 AM by Harry Faversham »
"Wot did you do in the war Grandad?"

"I was with Harry... At The Bridge!"

Offline mikedemana

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Investigating curiosities around the globe...
    • Worldwidemike
Re: Crimbo Wargame 2023...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 03:35:04 PM »
Looks fun - can't wait to read the report!! Hope it's a Merry Christmas...  lol

Mike Demana

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 05:23:23 PM »
Cheers Mike, and thanks for cueing me up on 'shock'.
Merry Crimbo!
 :)

Offline snitcythedog

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Snitchys blog
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 08:09:27 PM »
Now this looks like  a bit of fun.  Very cool.   Merry merry all!!
A bottle of scotch and two aspirin a day will greatly reduce your awareness of heart disease.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"... Mark Twain
http://snitchythedog.blogspot.com

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 11:03:07 AM »
AAR updated!

:o

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 01:32:51 PM »
....... A Dalek patrol being dispatched to Lapland to steal Santa's Tardis!

Obviously he hasn't been keeping up with the latest RTD canon.  Now you just have to tap it with a hammer and you get another complete functioning Tardis for free.
Hell in a couple of hours you could have one for each of the Daleks and then who is there to stop them?

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 03:55:25 PM »
A Doctor in a kilt!

;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 04:05:32 PM by Harry Faversham »