Forum > The Second World War

5 New 1/56 scale / 28mm releases from JTFM

(1/1)

jtrnka:
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce five new releases to our expanding range of WWII armour and figures.

First up is a German heavy, the Ferdinand, mastered by Tony Ashcroft. This is a monster of a tank, and can be fit into many Russian Front, Italian Front, and the defence of the Fatherland type scenarios. We will be producing an Elefant conversion kit for this vehicle as well.

Next up is the M4 Sherman Mk.I 75mm. Suitable for use by both the British and Americans. This one has undergone some changes since we acquired it from Chieftain, and has been squared away for Normandy. Plenty of stowage will be included in the kit.

Next the M4 Sherman/Firefly Mk.Ic also has undergone some up-detailing.

The U.S M4A3 Sherman 75mm. Another heavy rebuild off the M4 hull and our existing M4A4 turret. Again plenty of stowage for this one, lots of sandbags.

Finally, our German SdKfz.251 Halftrack Crews. Mastered by Mike Broadbent, these figures will come ten figures to a package. Commander with binoculars, MG gunner, driver, and seven seated grenadiers. These figures fit all of our existing German softskins, and the seated figures will also work as tank riders for all of our existing and future German armour, the scaling is perfect!

These figures are resin-cast, and anyone already having our other crew sets know that they cast up beautifully.

Sorry for the picture quality.

All the above will be available in North America from North Bay Games and Hobbies.

Overseas, check with our reps on availability or purchase directly fom JTFM Enterprises.

Stay tuned for more releases in the coming two weeks, including all those models we acquired from Chieftain Models, plus some new and exciting stuff!

Cheers - and keep rolling those dice!

Jeff

More pics on my Flicker page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24574678@N03

Helen:
Thanks Jeff for the latest news on your fleet of fine models and miniature figurines.

I've seen the seated Germans and they are just the best vehicle crews I've seen for a while in this genre.

Helen

Doc Twilight:
Jeff -

These are really beautiful pieces. I'm especially fond of the Ferdinand. My hats off to your talented sculptors.

-Doc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version