Forum > SuperHero Adventures

eMills Supers 3D Sculpts (Slugfest, Supersystem) December 8 '23

(1/21) > >>

eMills:
Hello all.  This thread will be for showing my Supers genre sculpts and figures.

I picked up Slugfest! recently and am excited to try the game, but I haven't got any Supers figures currently (that I know where are anyway), so I thought I would sculpt some.

Here is what I have so far:

Captain Phoenix

Big Pharaoh 6

Mr Jaadoogar

The Morphoid

Th art in the rulebook is relatively loose and sketch-like, so I am doing my own interpretations.  Not meant to be exact to the book art.  3D Prints and painted figures eventually.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Comments and Criticism welcome.

beefcake:
Nice work. The Morphoid is my favourite. After finishing the spikes like the right arm it should look amazing!

eMills:

--- Quote from: beefcake on February 06, 2021, 11:59:25 PM ---Nice work. The Morphoid is my favourite. After finishing the spikes like the right arm it should look amazing!

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

In addition to finishing the spikes, I intend to give him a texture all over his body.  Something akin to a rhino.

fourcolorfigs:
Holy smokes! Awesome! Any chance I might somehow trade for or purchase these STL's when they're ready? Amazing!  :o

clibinarium:
Nice stuff! I've been learning Z-brush during the Pandemic. Do you do the base meshes yourself or get off the shelf ones? Done any printing yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version