Forum > SuperHero Adventures

Agis Marvel United minis

<< < (2/7) > >>

nozza_uk:
Strangely enough, I cannot view the images in either Edge or Chrome. Had to switch to Firefox to view them.

Great painting as always.

Agis:

--- Quote from: Whitewolf on April 20, 2021, 02:23:22 PM ---Completely agree. I too typically can't tolerate Chibis but CMON really captured the essence of the characters. And unlike Marvel Crisis Protocol, the minis aren't a veritable fortune and are not based on ridiculous stands in cumbersome poses.  Certainly the games themselves are fundamentally different and require different types of miniatures. For me it's refreshing to see something different in figures other than Heroclix, Knight Models, and Marvel Crisis Protocol. YMMV.

--- End quote ---

I fully agree, I am really surprised how much I like the game.

Agis:

--- Quote from: nozza_uk on April 20, 2021, 03:29:20 PM ---Strangely enough, I cannot view the images in either Edge or Chrome. Had to switch to Firefox to view them.

Great painting as always.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, as far as the not showing pics are concerned, I am open to suggestions.
I can see them on my iPhone, Tablet and with chrome nd firefox.
NOT with edge or internet explorer...
?

Agis:

The Hulk!

My 3rd villian - Baron Zemo - I really liked painting him!

more - http://www.adpublishing.de/html/superheroes.html

dartfrog:
Nope, can't seem either. But on the plus side I do have the minis. I was pleasantly surprised how nice they are. And as you say the game is rather fun. Enough that I have dipped my toe into the new KS as well.

These chibies aren't too cute, they capture the cartoon feel of the characters rather well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version