Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: S.H.O.D.D.Y. 40k (Cheap Sci-Fi Tank)  (Read 27608 times)

Offline Storm Wolf

• Mad Scientist
Re: S.H.O.D.D.Y. 40k (Cheap Sci-Fi Tank)
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2021, 08:35:25 AM »
Ah more S.H.O.D.D.Y. goodness :-*

Nice, although I do forsee a problem when the Eldar realise that it isn`t anti-grav :o just sayin'  lol

The human vehicle takeover by the Harlequins was another victim of the fluff changes made by GW this Century, unless its back in and I missed it?

Bloody good though, thumbs up from me  :)

Glen
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Offline Moriarty

• Scientist
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2021, 11:52:55 AM »
But it -is- anti gravity. It realised a smile on my face, anyway :-)

Offline Bearwoodman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2021, 12:04:07 PM »
@Moriarty - I agree with all of the above. I will have the bonus AA capability added to the brochure in the "SHODDY Innovation - 13 Things You Never Knew A SHODDY Can Do" section.

@Stormwolf - You saying SHODDY cannot do anti-grav?  That sounds like a challenge!

And if there is a gap in the fluff, we'll let's see what can be done about that.

Offline Storm Wolf

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »

@Stormwolf - You saying SHODDY cannot do anti-grav?  That sounds like a challenge!

And if there is a gap in the fluff, we'll let's see what can be done about that.

Could be, could be? :o lol

Offline Chief Lackey Rich

• Mastermind
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2021, 05:11:17 PM »
The human vehicle takeover by the Harlequins was another victim of the fluff changes made by GW this Century, unless its back in and I missed it?

They won't even give orks back their looted vehicles, much less allow Harlies to repaint a captured Land raider in clown colors just to annoy the space marines.  :)

Offline Storm Wolf

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM »
They won't even give orks back their looted vehicles, much less allow Harlies to repaint a captured Land raider in clown colors just to annoy the space marines.  :)

Yup gitz  lol lol lol

Offline Moriarty

• Scientist
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2022, 09:20:56 AM »
So, has the S.H.O.D.D.Y. Factory shut down due to quality control issues (unlikely), or has the order book run dry (equally unlikely)?

Has the upsurge in global demand for ‘recyclables’ meant a shortfall in their raw materials?

Why is ‘abbreviation’ such a long word?

More at 11?

Offline Bearwoodman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2022, 04:28:46 PM »
Not shut down as such, although it is fair to say that the production output has been disappointing of late. The SHODDY designers have not been idle, however. Check your Personal Messages Moriarty!

Offline Moriarty

• Scientist
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2022, 06:40:44 PM »
Ooooh! AnInviting Temptation!

Offline Bearwoodman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2022, 11:46:25 PM »
Apologies to everyone for being annoyingly cryptic. I was referring to a SHODDY VBCW tank conversion on the interwar board: https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=134766.30.

There will be a proper update to this thread featuring SHODDY 40k tanks soon (ish). Probably.