Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:48:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Wasteland Bandits  (Read 1066 times)

Offline iDreamofMinis

• Bookworm
    • I Dream of Minis Blog
Wasteland Bandits
« on: May 12, 2021, 06:40:26 PM »
Here are the some bandits for Zona Alfa and any other post-apocalyptic games.  A lot of fun to paint, but quite time-consuming as the gear on each mini is quite different.  One set of five are Mirliton Scavenger and the other set are Coppletone Sewer Scavengers.  Both sets were sculpted by Mark Copplestone, I believe.  More at the blog:    http://idreamofminis.com/2021/05/12/wasteland-bandits/

Offline James Mahdeep Bond V

• Bookworm
Re: Wasteland Bandits
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 10:31:02 PM »
Fun stuff. "Scruffy looking nerf herders." Star Wars drop. My fav is the guy with the salad bowl hat. Inscrutable. You could be called a lot worse than "bandit" near the Zone. They might be a step up from "Looter" and two above "depraved maniacs."  Maybe a level below "Stalker." Does a bandit ever step into the Zone or do they wait just outside the zone to waylay them bringing out booty? They look pretty interesting, armed well enough. If pushed the salad bowl guy can marry my sister.

Offline iDreamofMinis

• Bookworm
    • I Dream of Minis Blog
Re: Wasteland Bandits
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 12:52:24 PM »
Fun stuff. "Scruffy looking nerf herders." Star Wars drop. My fav is the guy with the salad bowl hat. Inscrutable. You could be called a lot worse than "bandit" near the Zone. They might be a step up from "Looter" and two above "depraved maniacs."  Maybe a level below "Stalker." Does a bandit ever step into the Zone or do they wait just outside the zone to waylay them bringing out booty? They look pretty interesting, armed well enough. If pushed the salad bowl guy can marry my sister.

Thanks, James.  They were a lot of fun to paint.  A couple of those "nerf herders" really fit the gutter punk aesthetic, and so at least the one needed green hair!

Mr. Salad Bowl...I don't know if he's the marrying type...  ;D