Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign  (Read 96028 times)

Offline CPT Shanks

• Scientist
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #390 on: November 16, 2021, 06:39:54 AM »
Great battle report but the insults you hurl on Mulehead and the One True Rule will return as vipers to strike you on your path to Chitral and the sun will surely bleach your bones along side those of the treacherous Umra Khan and Buda Khan for your cheap tricks.
"welcome to the world of cascading failure"

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #391 on: November 16, 2021, 12:52:16 PM »
Traitors of the True Rule are always traitors in every act. Foolish nephew I told you many times that an hungry jackal is much more reliable than an heretic Afridi. May the True Ruler bless your cousin's path and drive my son to call a new Jihad to free all waziri lands from Baluchistan to Swat putrid filthy swamps and give you the opportunity to redeem yourself cutting the head of the vily traitor!
Your Uncle, torch of true rules, sigh of underdog, the victorious triumphant pious Mulehead

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #392 on: November 16, 2021, 03:10:43 PM »
Stop these comments from heretics, the Jannah will close its doors that do not hear beyond these blasphemies.

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #393 on: November 16, 2021, 09:05:24 PM »
Nice reporting on the battle. I like that fort as well.

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #394 on: November 17, 2021, 12:40:35 AM »
                                                                                                         Battle of Zebak

As he awaits the attack. Mummar Am Salad, Chieftain of Zebak, stands defiantly with his banner on the tower at the gate to Zebak. 350 of Am Salad’s men have firearms with about 250 others armed with tulwars.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 12:46:51 AM by Rhingyll »

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #395 on: November 17, 2021, 12:48:31 AM »
Immediately upon arrival, Colonel Blaramberg began a full frontal assault on Zebak with his force of all five companies of the Susdal Line, one company of the Kaznanski Rifles and about 80 Tajik warriors. Steady progress was made by all the units. However, the company of Kanzanski Rifles got inpatient and advanced too quickly, without support, and upon nearing the front north wall of the market square area, were met with a deadly blast of musket and jezail fire. The company was forced to retreat to the rear of the line of attack to rally and re-group.  Lieutenant Milomir Tarasovich, commanding the Kanzanski Rifles company, was expecting help on his flank from the accompanying Tajik warriors. Unfortunately, the Tajiks had made directly for the shelter and protection of a poplar grove and had no intention of advancing any further.

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #396 on: November 17, 2021, 12:50:17 AM »
Meanwhile at the front south wall the Russian firepower was whittling away the defenders, forcing them back off of the wall. Their weapons being almost useless, the frustrated warriors rallied and charged out to melee the attackers. This was not the best move as they were quickly routed and beat a hasty retreat.

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #397 on: November 17, 2021, 12:52:12 AM »
Colonel Blaramberg took two companies of the Susdal Line and managed to break through the main gates. The first company through encountered fire from the rooftops and also was attacked head on by a large group of hostiles. A bloody hand to hand engagement ensued resulting in both the Russians and native warriors being forced to retire as they had essentially wiped each other out. Colonel Blaramberg followed with another company and under his command they were able to secure the main gate and the area within the town behind it.

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2021, 12:54:49 AM »
When it became apparent that it was just a matter of time before the Russians took control of Zebak, the Tajiks left the poplar grove as assaulted the north wall of the market area. They pushed the defenders back and scaled the wall.  The Tajiks quickly routed the remaining defenders in the market square and shouted cheers of victory!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:13:16 AM by Rhingyll »

Offline Rhingyll

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2021, 12:57:37 AM »
The scene now became that of the town’s defenders, including Mummar Am Salad, Chieftain of Zebak, fleeing for their lives towards the foothills of the Hindu Kush. Other than the Kanzanski Rifles company and one of the Susdal Line companies, Russian casualties were light. Politically this was to be considered a victory for Faizabad and Bad Ass Khan in gaining control once again of Zebak and it’s surrounding area. It will be reported that the Tajiks played a major role in the victory and the Russian’s were there in more of an observer’s role.Colonel Blaramberg now awaits further instruction from General Skobelev. Mummar Am Salad and what is left of the heroic defenders of Zebak now are making their way over Nuksan Pass into the Chitral to seek help from Chitrali tribes and any others that could help them exact revenge on the Tajiks and their newly found Tsarist allies.

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2021, 01:58:47 AM »
Bob, excellent AAR! The Zebek refugees will surely find assistance on the south side of the border. 

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2021, 07:08:09 AM »

Great battle report but the insults you hurl on Mulehead and the One True Rule will return as vipers to strike you on your path to Chitral and the sun will surely bleach your bones along side those of the treacherous Umra Khan and Buda Khan for your cheap tricks.

After employing Tibetan Ninja Monks with cloaking ability to rescue his sister and her family from their comfortable guest quarters at the Malakand Cantonments, Capt. Shanks AKA: Gul Akbar Khan -- follower of the False Fakir Mulehead Khan, promoter of the Untrue Rules TMWBK, and notorious frontier brigand -- waxes poetic RE: "Budokan" and "Cheap Trick"...

This latest effrontery demands a riposte...

...with appropriate instrumental accompaniment for fans of the BUDOKAN:

https://youtu.be/s4fQbZLUxkU

SURRENDER (YOUR CHARMING RULES)

(with apologies to Rick Nielsen & Cheap Trick)

Umra told me, yes he told me
I’d meet False Fakirs like you
He also told me to stay away
‘Cause you’d make me play those rules
Just the other day I heard
Of a Malik gettin’ axed,
Just because he wouldn't accept
His “Leader Trait” rolls as fact

Mulehead’s alright, Akbar’s alright,
They just need to change their ways
Surrender, surrender
Accept the Sword and The Flame

Mad Guru says Umra’s right
It’s really no surprise
Before he led his tribal host
Umra served in the Corps of Guides
Now I had heard the Guides recruited
Sikhs and Dogras for the war
But Umra Khan is pure Afridi
Of that you can be sure

Surrender, surrender

Whatever happened to the good old days
When most colonials agreed
Larry Brom was our patriarch
And we played his rules with glee
Then Mersey and Osprey gave us
“The Men Who Would Be Kings”
Packed with color photos, wit and charm
A pox on all those things!

Surrender, surrender
The Flame

Surrender, surrender (Mulehead’s alright, Akbar’s alright)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 12:10:54 PM by Mad Guru »
"We shall see what wisdom lies beneath my madness!"

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2021, 11:50:53 AM »
THIS IS " THE POST "

Mad Guru may the Divine always guide your steps, and may the strength of the True Faith always defeat unbelievers and blasphemers! May they die in hell by rolling dice that always show the wrong number.
And may all the chastisements of God strike the wicked, may their life be a hardship and a suffering, getting lost for the rest of their days in the deserts and mountains of our beloved Frontier!
your brother Umra will be always on your side !
so be written, so be done !

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »
WOW!!!! That was the most epic post ever MG! I love that Cheap Trick song and wore out my album playing it so much in high school. I love the “new” lyrics. I found myself singing the song with your lyrics and laughing at the same time. Very well done my friend.

SURRENDER TO TSATF!!!!

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2021, 01:31:45 PM »
Mmmmh perhaps not the worst post in this topic...perhaps...probably u will receive news by Mulehead's lawyers...and you know...in Wana lawyers discuss by tulwars...no rest for the wicked...