Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign  (Read 96000 times)

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2021, 10:24:32 AM »
Preach, brother Dad!!!!!!
"We shall see what wisdom lies beneath my madness!"

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
June 17th 1890 Sir I respectfully send to you the summary of the speech that the bandit Mulehead had with his followers,  that were  reported by our spy still hidden in the roof of his tower . I attach also the order of battle and some gossip on involved officers and khans as described by Mulehead himself in an internal meeting with his Khans.
Humble servant   Tanas Singh, Subedar 2 Sikh company of Guides PFF.

Almighty and most Merciful Ruler, we remember before you all poor and neglected tribesmen whom it would be easy for us to forget: the homeless and the destitute, the old and the sick, and all who have none to care for them and get only 1 with their dice. Help us to heal those who are broken in body or spirit, to rally them when pinned and to turn their sorrow into joy. Grant this, Ruler, for the love of your followers , who for Your glory and the True Book are ready to fight and to die for your Glory.
Leadership values have been calculated and I know that Umra’s followers are as coward as he.is. It is immediately evident to the pilgrims how this Rules are funnier and a lot of Pashtuns are already deserting Umra’s army to fight under my holy flags.
But to keep us humble You wisely decided that there's no pink without plug or, as we say on the Frontier, no mule without Afridis. When I was younger I trusted the infidel Mad, and Italwars by the way (but for the latter's responsibility it depends if he will join our Army from Kabul). The False Mad of Shat, this renegade, false Rule follower, convinced me to divert my efforts from painting Afghan cavalry and Umra convinced me with appropriate and tempting prints to go for Poona horses.
Now Feringhi could destroy Tribesmen cavalry but only foot warriors are available and they are not so polite to come down in the flat to fight Bengal lancers.
Oh well whatever it will happen El Quartah will dispose with the survived ones.
For the Glory of TMWWBK and El Ospreyy il Distributor:  back to Spinwam again!!! 

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:16:07 PM by giorgio »

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2021, 03:34:16 PM »

An evil wind blows through this putrid valley. False words drop like the bodies of our enemies. Sgt Guinness is a faithful servant of the one and only true text, the holy TSATF! Heretical lies abound about formation changes and documents being altered. The formations and OOB’s are as it ever was, and will continue to be so. Though true text units can be, have been, and will be scaled down to have just as much fun with less figures, as heretical texts allow.

As we speak Sgt Guinness has sent his messenger / runner, Corporal Mado to reach his superior with the discouraging words of the falsehoods leveled upon him and the one true text. Whisper not my name lest it be an invite for dark stout or strong drink!

[/img] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-koMFW0vT8WA/YMpzTzZ3AyI/AAAAAAAAiuo/q7ED6vxuoyINj2UM4CP30TgOqx_2yFSUwCLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/81A6B1A0-E560-40FF-A53A-B4DB2BF45645.jpeg[/img]

Sgt Guinness himself has traveled to the territory of Mad Guru, defender of the one true text, mullah and Khan of the Afridi , seeking his alliance and willingness to join as comrades in arms to fight for the one true text. May the late honorable Sgt Brom creator of the one true text smile down upon us from Valhalla!

Even now Captain Lucas is mustering the troops for battle. The 1st & 2nd Gurkhas, the 77th Lancers, the 40th Pathans, and the Dunn Murray Highlanders, are already being provisioned for a deployment to valley of Umra Khan.

The false profit, the Fakir of Wazir, the not so mighty Mulehead,  El Growley, and the despicable Waziri’s must be taught the truth, by tongue or by might!

March my brother, March!!!!!

[/img] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OjLlo_XtoqI/YMtGL2rvOcI/AAAAAAAAivI/I7KTuFSVfUoZ0MA_FMfJxzvyb_BuLB9wQCLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/AE6E7032-B3E1-44D9-A519-838972487131.jpeg[/img]

Having formed an alliance against the evil Fakir of the Wazri, the sultan of the false text, Mad Guru and Sgt Guinness ride off to muster their forces to defend the one true text and all that is holy. HUZZAH!

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2021, 03:36:03 PM »
Sgt Guinness & Mad Guru discuss the plan!

Offline Hu Rhu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2021, 04:18:04 PM »
Lovely painting and great photo compostions.   :-* :-* :-*

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2021, 08:41:26 PM »
Oh ye gracious Hu Rhu -- I reply for my brother from another mother, Sgt. Guinness, appreciation and gratitude, and multitude of blessings for bloody victory upon your home compound & all who garrison it!

From the mountains, the valleys, the deserts, the rocky scrub -- from the four corners of the world -- the Faithful rise to the call! Stout-hearted, iron-willed followers of the true faith, ready to fight & die for those most righteous rules, to uphold the honor and reverence of the kingdom of the true Prophet, Sgt. Larry Brom (Blessed be his hallowed name) against the Farangi -- the Evil Empire who shall not be named (for in truth they do also publish many good and useful reference texts and have done so since the dim ages of our misbegotten youth)!!!

Behold... THE GATHERING OF THE GHAZIS:

MAKE THY PEACE WITH THE FATE ACCOMPLI, IL GIORGIO YE FALSE FAKIR OF THE WAZIRIS, TRIBES AND TRUE WE COME FOR THOU & THINE -- PREPARE THEE NOW FOR PUMMELMENT...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:02:24 PM by Mad Guru »

Offline SHARPE52

• Bookworm
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2021, 07:44:57 AM »
Even if speaking from a far region from Afghanistan and lost in the middle of flat lands of China where Boxer rebellion rages and Western troops try to hold their impetus  I rise my voice and take a stand in favour of the TMWWBK faith.
I must admit I have been a faithful servant of TS&TF in my youth and sometimes I fall into temptation for that. Nevertheless I have been fascinated by Osprey "truth" and the simplicity of their revealed "rules".
So my loyalty lies to Mulehead  ;)
Marco :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:40:19 AM by SHARPE52 »

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2021, 07:58:37 AM »
June 17th 1890
 Sir I respectfully send to you the summary of the message that the bandit Mulehead has received from Spinwam by one khan of his, specifically theWaziri  bandit El Quartah,  that were  reported by our spy still hidden in the roof of his tower
My humble respects to you, Defender of True Book. Excellent no matter the point of view. You condensed and presented the ideas of your strategy so well. You are really good at encouraging people, by showing developing True Rule is not only killing, struggling, and tolerating condescending patronizing and vindictive acts. I’ve just got encouraged with what you’ve written. Keep up the good Faith!
Sgt Guinness has showed his true evil feelings, as you told since the first day! And the Mad we cannot say the false name has confirmed his renegade evil nature, he is friend of infidels, probably drinks good ooops bad stouts with Sgt Guinness, their warriors are very beautiful and well painted but their hearth are weak and their spirit is coward and vily rotten swamp putrid garbage.
I’m going to attend the butcher destructive fight between Infidels and Kafiris. No one will survive at the end , I can assure you, I shall personally manage it.
I am humbling requesting your direction for Hu Rhu. His comments on Sgt Evil’s miniatures are formally acceptable. The beauty of his pictures and Mad’s ones have shaken my warriors morale, but it was easy to explain that evil hides behind beautiful faces and nice painting and lives in cowards hearts. Look at Umra’s khan: he is Omar the beautiful, he rotten son of a jackal!

We expect to understand if brother Hu will join the True Faith and will help to spread the True Rule all over Pasthan villages. El Growly failed because he accepted to use the False Book, even if tempting with its fake funny development.
Here in the North it will never happen, here is the country of the True followers, the holy pilgrims, the invincible Waziris of North. So please despatch immediately the traitor and bless my sword before cutting Omar’s and Fullerton’s heads.
So it is written in the Book and so it will happen!

Offline Hu Rhu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2021, 09:22:49 AM »

We expect to understand if brother Hu will join the True Faith and will help to spread the True Rule all over Pasthan villages. El Growly failed because he accepted to use the False Book, even if tempting with its fake funny development.
Here in the North it will never happen, here is the country of the True followers, the holy pilgrims, the invincible Waziris of North. So please despatch immediately the traitor and bless my sword before cutting Omar’s and Fullerton’s heads.
So it is written in the Book and so it will happen!

I humbly accept the task to spread the true Aqidah of TMWWBK. Death to the false prophets of TSATF >:D >:D >:D

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2021, 10:21:33 AM »
El Growly the one who runs faster than the Leopard has been running away for days and has now reached the Pamir.
in his eyes the terror of seeing Carruthers' Gurkhas again ... in his hand a copy of the false TMWWBK laws.
El Growly is looking for a Saint who can cleanse him of his sins and convert him to the True Faith of TSATF.
The new pupil of the Malicious Wazir, the disbeliever El Quartah, will be punished by me, Omar The Beautiful, I will strike him with the Sword of the Righteous.
The False Fakir will receive its head served on a TSATF 40th anniversary commemorative copy.
So be it written , so be it done !

Omar The Beautiful

Omar's Lashkar

Ready to sniping on Fullerton's column
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:05:59 AM by Umra Khan »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2021, 12:31:15 PM »
Omar The Beautiful Afridis shooting on unfortunate Fullerton's column

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2021, 03:48:53 PM »
Dear Hu Rhu, I the great and only Mulehead, true Follower of El Ospreyy il Distributor, Hope of the saint pilgrims, send to you a copy of the Holy Rule to spread its words among your villages. Where are you located now? Soon we'll be together eating Mad's goats and burning Umra's towers until all Pashtan will follow the Only Rule.
Sharpe 52 is coming from China, you will join him and together march to destroy Sgt Guinness feringhis and the king of traitors, the Mad of Kafiri, our true final enemy.
I want both of you for the final grandma of all battles; that against Umra the Infidel.
I will update you soon about the triumph of El Quartah against the survivors of the battle of Gulla Jan Kot between Omar and Col. Fullerton, that will fight early next week, this time using the True Book!!!
Sharp  tulwars or modern rifles... whoever will avoid to be killed in the pass will diel for El Quartah's sword, two battle to bring me back all the territory from Spinwam to Kohat. So it is written so it will be!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 05:27:03 PM by giorgio »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2021, 05:17:05 PM »
Fullerton I'm waiting for you at Gulla Jan Kot,
that will be your grave.

Fullerton you will be defeated by false faith in TMWWBK this devil's writing will be your sentence, no one can challenge the might of the Afridis without paying the price
So be it written , so be it done!

Omar The Bright
Nephew of The Master Umra Khan

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2021, 11:05:09 PM »
Et tu, Hu Rhu???  As we await word of mouth (and hoof) from Gulla Jan Kot regarding results of the pending conflagration and the inevitable victory of the Blessed Omar, beloved nephew of the Devout Umra, by the light of the silvery moon the Faithful pray for a showing of Tawbah -- a correct and sincere Repentance -- by the False Fakir and his godforsaken and misbegotten Waziri tribesmen -- as well as any/all myriad groupies, stay puffs, wannabes, hangers-on, spongers-off, fawners and sycophants who attempt to raise their own standing in the land by embracing a passing fad, despite its inherent iconoclastic and heretical nature.  How sad for we True Believers to see former brothers-in-arms lost to the ranks of the true Holy Warriors and gone to serve the Word of an Idol, a False G-d (despite its admittedly powerful corporate sponsorship).  For this sin only one penance is acceptable: CATASTROPHIC DEFEAT & ANNIHILATION... followed by banishment to the Gobi Desert for the few survivors, where they shall reside with SHARPE52 under the oppressive suzerainty of the Manchus, and spend their days (and nights) choking General Tso's Chicken!

But in the meantime... on a related thread the dreadful Fakir Il Giorgio -- prior to revealing his true colors as an apostate traitor to the True Faith of TSATF and declaring himself a camp-follower and henchman of TMWWBK -- posed a question to your humble servant of the Faithful, to wit: "Is the construction of such impressive rocks described anywhere?"

Now gaze Today and ponder Tomorrow and reflect in the Weeks to Come upon the utter Mercy and Beneficence of the followers of the True Faith, who even while gathering and preparing for the aforementioned GRANDMA OF ALL BATTLES with their woebegone foes, do not hesitate to grant a reply to their query, an antidote for their fevered dreams of self-improvement and terrain betterment -- forthwith, CLICK the provided LINK and gaze thine eyes upon the step-by-step tutorial buried deep in the winding Karez that houses the accounts of the wise and glorious past:

http://maiwandday.blogspot.com/2012/01/afghannwf-rocky-hill-goes-vertical-back.html

But misconstrue not our high regard for learning and wisdom of the past to be tolerance for apostasy in the present!  Omar The Bright has the gathered might and will of the MAHALLAH at his back, against which no enemy -- be they born Farangi or fallen Zindiq -- may stand!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 09:03:56 AM by Mad Guru »

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2021, 09:05:06 AM »
Before reporting Mulehead's message, as Giorgio out of the saga I want to thanks you Mad, this is absolutely fantastic because it is both very beautiful and wargaming designed, your blog is full of hidden treasures! Your Blog and Umra aka "Peter Lesley" pictures and patience are the reasons of my descovering how interesting is the Frontier. Unfortunately for both of you  lol .Anyway you both treacherous snakes are responsible of my delay in creating Afghan cavalry... But now let Mulehead takes the lead:

June 20th 1890
 Sir I respectfully send to you the summary of the message that the bandit Mulehead has sent to Spinwam to one khan of his, specifically the Waziri  bandit El Quartah,  that was  reported by our spy still hidden in the roof of his tower

Dear son El Quartah, first fruits ore coming from the seed of True and Justice. Mad of renegades is trying to beg and pledge my mercyful forgiveness to him and his kafiris. Fool traitor, no mercy for the one who refuses the Book and prosecutes his followers.
Holy pilgrims are gathering under your flags, now be ready and expect the return of survived from Gulla Jam Kot to despatch them and bring the Book as the only One  from Tochi Valley to Kohat. Mighty Allies are coming to reinforce our invincible tribesmen and soon our Polo teams will have new heads to play. Go son and let the Almighty dice will be always "6" for your brothers! TMWWBK akbar!!![/i][/i]