Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:30:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Pulp Alley Kickstarter HELP  (Read 739 times)

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
Pulp Alley Kickstarter HELP
« on: June 15, 2021, 03:27:38 AM »
I have tried to contact Dave Phipps at Pulp Alley regarding their current kickstarter to to avail!! I have several questions that I need answers to so that I can decide how to support this kickstarter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is my e-mail to him:

Dear Dave
I have been reviewing all of my Pulp Alley purchases, but have yet to be able to play a game due to a variety of situations occurring. Hopefully you can clear some things up for me concerning your current kickstarter.

Mostly it deals with the China Station component. Could you provide me with a bit more information on what China Station is all about? Further, if I am correct, are these scenarios combined from all the ones that were available previously on your website but now in a book form? Is the setting in China? Also, the China Station cards, which are an add-on, are listed at $59? Do you need the cards to use for the China Station book?

Finally, in order to get the Stretch Goals, it doesn't matter what is purchased as long as it is over $75?

I happily supported your last kickstarter, and have been painting my pulp figures from a variety of sources to use with these games. What can I expect with the Pulp Alley Character Book? Are these figure stats made up specifically to support only your line of figures or can they be used with other figures (Pulp Figures, Copplestone Castings, Foundry, etc.) as well? Any further information would be greatly appreciated.

I eagerly await your reply and want to thank you for taking the time to respond to these questions.
Regards,

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Hitman
 8)
Victory is guaranteed to the last man standing, but always remember those whom you stepped on to get there!!

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Pulp Alley Kickstarter HELP
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:19:59 PM »
I am not associated with PA but...
The China Station book/pdf contains the previously published monthly China Station adventures. The printed cards are an add on but you could print your own from the pdf. Not sure if there will be a free download for China Station cards later (there are for the older releases).  While the characters might have a default picture similar to an existing figure that has not stopped me from using something close if that is what I have painted.
2024: B: 0; P: 148; 2023: B:77; P:37;

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 10:10:45 PM »
Syrinx0;
Thanks for the info.
Regards,
Hitman
😎

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 01:33:51 AM »
Just watched the latest KS live stream.  The final stretch goal is a pdf download of the new 13 cards in the KS so you can print your own even if you have no physical rewards.  There was also a reminder that there is no post KS pledge manager.