Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2021, 06:51:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
  • Total Members: 9209
  • Latest: Bkroy12
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1516701
  • Total Topics: 105761
  • Online Today: 526
  • Online Ever: 1675
  • (December 28, 2020, 04:48:59 PM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (SALE) Painted miniatures (up 27.6)  (Read 576 times)

Offline Heresy

• Librarian
    • www.heresybrush.com
(SALE) Painted miniatures (up 27.6)
« on: June 20, 2021, 01:09:02 PM »
Updated 27.6.21: added new stuff in the second post.

Hi,

I am moving into a new flat where unfortunately I will have a more limited space for my hobby due to family duties, and at the same time more expenses... therefore, I need to get rid of part of my painted collection  :'(

Most of the stuff on sale has been used as boxarts for companies, or painting articles published in magazines such as Wargames: Soldiers & Strategy or The Weathering Magazine. Unfortunately, I do not have complete painted units but only a few models / bases. Thus, this is meant more for collectors I guess.

Price includes the miniatures and painting. Postage will be added on top. If you take several things I can make better deals, including some extra painted miniatures and/or covering the postage. But it depends on what you take :)

28mm Iberians and Numidians: Victrix Limited miniatures. Step by steps published in Wargames: Solders & Strategy #86 and #88. The group includes 4 Iberians on foot and two Numidian riders.  120 EUR.

28mm Castilian / Andalusian Cavalry: The leader and guy with the yellow shield are metal models from Crusader Miniatures. The others three are plastic Normans modified with green stuff, but I do not remember the manufacturer. The unit includes 5 knights. Shields are hand painted. A step by Step of the guy with the yellow shield was published in Wargames: Soldiers & Strategy #83. 100 EUR. SOLD

28mm Boshin War: Bac Ninh Miniatures. Four miniatures. 40 eur.

28mm WWI Diorama: Empress Miniatures. Cover of Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy #90 and step by step of the base published in my blog. It contains 7 German models and one wounded British soldier. All can be removed from the base, including the flame-thrower effect. 175 EUR.

28mm Napoleonic Wars diorama: Perry Miniatures. Cover of Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy #92 and step by step of the flags published in my blog. It contains 5 British soldiers in Egypt and two hand painted flags. All can be removed from the base. 175 EUR. SOLD

28mm Gebirjägers: Heer46 Miniatures. Step by step and colour charts published in the Heer46 kickstarter and available now for free in my blog. Set of 3 models, 65 EUR. SOLD

28mm Fallschirmjägers: Heer46 Miniatures. Step by step and colour charts published in the Heer46 kickstarter and available in Heer46 website. Set of 3 models, 65 EUR. SOLD

28mm German LMG (Stoessi’s Heroes): 15 EUR

28mm US character (Stoessi’s Heroes): 20 EUR

28mm German Fallschirmjager (Stoessi’s Heroes): 20 EUR SOLD

28mm Spanish Grenadier XVIII: Oniria Miniatures. Step by step published in BreakingWar #13. 20 EUR.

28mm Archer: Punkapocalyptic. 20 EUR.

28mm NYC Gangster: Street Wars. Step by step published in Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy #96. 20 EUR.

28mm 30YW Swedish / Finnish pikeman: Empress Miniatures. Step by step published in Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy #100. 20 EUR.

28mm 30YW Spanish: Tercio Miniatures. Step by step and colour charts published in the Kickstarter project and now available for free in my blog. Set of 3 models, 65 EUR. RESERVED

15mm German E100: Heer46 Miniatures. Step by Step published in Wargames: Soldiers & Strategy #72. 75 eur.

15mm British Mark IV tank. Battlefront Miniatures. Step by Step (and video) published in my blog. Female and male versions (it is magnetized). 60 eur.

15mm Vietnam type 59 tanks. Battlefront Miniatures. Three models painted at different levels: easy, intermediate and elaborated (from left to right). A step by step guide for each level was published in The Weathering magazine #8. 65 eur.

15mm German Steyr: Heer46 Miniatures. Step by Step published here. 60 eur.

15mm German spider mech: Clockwork goblin miniatures. Step by Step published in my blog. 50 eur.

15mm German SS in winter base. Battlefront miniatures. Two bases with 5 models each, with autumn or winter camo garments. Step by Step will be published soon. 70 eur

15mm Soviet commandos in swamp bases. Battlefront miniatures. Two bases with 5 models each. Step by Step will be published soon in Wargames: Soldiers & Strategy. 70 EUR

15mm Late War German in urban bases: Battlefront miniatures. Two bases with 5 models each. Step by step of the bases will be published eventually. 70 eur (7 EUR / model). RESERVED

15mm 1980 Spanish Army for Team Yankee: two mid-bases and two small bases with 13 models in total, including the AT and leader teams. This set also includes a M60 tank, also from Totentanz Miniatures. Step by step published in my blog. 120 eur for the whole set (infantry + tank). 

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 04:27:29 PM by Heresy »

www.heresybrush.com

Offline Heresy

• Librarian
    • www.heresybrush.com
Re: (SALE) Painted miniatures
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 12:19:10 PM »
I updated the items that have been already sold or reserved.

And this is a second wave of painted models I decided to put on sale. Remember that if you take several things I can make a discount :)

28mm Vietnam War diorama: Empress Miniatures. Cover of Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy #111. It includes 5 NVA soldiers and profesional jungle trees and plans worth 70 EUR from Diorama Presepe. Price: 200 EUR.

28mm Dwarf wizard and bodyguard: West Wind Miniatures. Two miniatures. Price: 40 eur

28mm Empire of The Dead (West Wind Miniatures): four miniatures: a Victorian lady, a hunter and two writers (models within the red circle). Boxarts. 70 eur. Or individual models, 20 eur a piece. SOLD

15mm WWII command bases: two command bases, Battlefront miniatures. 25 eur both or 15 eur each.

15mm Gladiators (War&Empires): 15 eur. You have a detailed sbs painting guide featuring these published in my book.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 03:41:24 PM by Heresy »