Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:45:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689619
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Confrontation Continuum - LIVE on www.TempleWest.co  (Read 21466 times)

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Another concept this week for the Temple of the West for the Griffins.... (where our company name care from!)... And a group pic of the boys so far...
Owner, Temple of the West
www.TempleWest.co

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
They look very cool. Can't wait to see sculpts

Offline ced1106

• Mad Scientist
Drew recently posted on the Confrontation KS TotW's acquiring the rights, so I reposted it on Dakka, and we have a lively thread there.  :)

Good move releasing the figures retail. Myself, I didn't hear of the game line until the KS itself -- no such thing as bad PR...!

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/800825.page
Crimson Scales with Wildspire Miniatures thread on Reaper!
https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/103935-wildspire-miniatures-thread/

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
The last of the set of Ducal Guards... Concepts of all of them by Gary Chalk. Really pleased with how this set turned out and really excited to see my painter get to work on them!

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
Those guards are awesome  ;D

Any timeframe about their release?

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Those guards are awesome  ;D

Any timeframe about their release?

They will be released this fall. Waiting for a few more to finish and everything is going to the caster.

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
Great news, looking forward to get them  :D

Same goes for the rules, once released.

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
This is indeed great news.  I've always liked Confrontation style miniatures - but their...spotty history has kept me away from their game, let alone the minis.  I see several here I'd already want for a dungeon crawl or skirmish game.
2024 Painted Miniatures: 203
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
I was sent these last night from one of our sculptors, Yannick Fusier. Very pleased!

Kelaz the Brutal, Giant, Kelt of the Sessair clan and an elite champion of Cadwallon...
Concept by Gary Chalk.

Offline Thargor

• Mastermind
All looking fab...that giant looks just like the originals...

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
Oodles of character.

What’s the ETA on these and the rules again?

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Wow, that really suits the original aesthetic.

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Oodles of character.

What’s the ETA on these and the rules again?

Miniatures for the New line will begin to release late this year. All new miniatures will come packed with a playing card for "Continuum" as well as a retro card for playing 3.5.

The Gladiator as well as Kelaz and Chastel will also have optional higher tiers that come with a never before seen colorized 4x6 giclee print of the art from Gary. He has color inked these especially for our launch. There are also a limited 150 of each that have been signed and numbered by Gary. Those are on their way to me from France as I type this. A really fun addition for the collector and they came out BEAUTIFUL in color.

The rules will release mid next year should everything stay on schedule. I'm trying to REALLY do them up with entirely new art (a lot from Gary), and art from a lot of new names that have come up in the industry since Rackham met its unfortunate demise. These rules will have a VERY different play style, though combat will still feel a little familiar as it was a unique system and works really smoothly now that it has been streamlined a bit. It is also still a skirmish size game. I'll have more about the rules later in an official write-up.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 03:41:53 PM by gibby64 »

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
From noble houses throughout Cadwallon come Elite Warriors who fight fiercely for their family name and notoriety throughout the fiefs. They are not bothered with the day to day street patrolling of the militia, but are called upon by the Duke when a real evil arises and threatens to destabilize the free city. Darkness is coming... will they join your ranks?   

Concept by: Anton Fort

Offline Reed

• Mad Scientist
  • Once bought, must be painted.
Welp, the concept looks ace