Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:51:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691106
  • Total Topics: 118374
  • Online Today: 880
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Confrontation Continuum - LIVE on www.TempleWest.co  (Read 21585 times)

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
what beautiful work from your designer/s and sculptors. A delight to look upon.

Thank you sir! I have nothing to do with it other then connect one fantastic illustrator with a fantastic sculptor...

Any news on release date????

We are getting ever closer. There was a bit of a backup at the caster as they were finishing up a few large kickstarters... I just received several of the metal masters for inspection and they have already been sent off to the painters for card art! Production molds have been ordered for these now and we are roughly a month or so from FINALLY being able to launch. Here are some of the assembled and primed metal masters that will have some gorgeous color applied rather soon! And a nice comparison pic of Kelaz the Brutal with his old Rackham line Sessair brethren.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 08:42:23 PM by gibby64 »
Owner, Temple of the West
www.TempleWest.co

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
Your modern dude is in keeping but better. Are you doing a Kickstarter?

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
No sir, I will do a pre-order with some package deals at a discount,  but everything will be available for sale on my web store. The pre-order just helps me guage how many initial casts to get. I'll order a good amount over the pre-orders so I have a nice stock too.

Offline number9

• Librarian
    • breadandwargames
I am so thrilled by this project’s progress. I grew up with Redwall and Lone Wolf and my first modeling projects were from a tattered copy of The Magnamund Companion that still occupies a cherished space on my gaming bookshelf. Gary Chalk is my favorite fantasy artist and his contributions to Cadwallon in specific, and Aarklash in general, are wonderful. I look forward to further developments and wish you all the best in bringing more of his art to life in miniature, and extending the story of Confrontation.

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
I am so thrilled by this project’s progress. I grew up with Redwall and Lone Wolf and my first modeling projects were from a tattered copy of The Magnamund Companion that still occupies a cherished space on my gaming bookshelf. Gary Chalk is my favorite fantasy artist and his contributions to Cadwallon in specific, and Aarklash in general, are wonderful. I look forward to further developments and wish you all the best in bringing more of his art to life in miniature, and extending the story of Confrontation.

That's wonderful to hear and I'll pass on the kind words to Gary as well.

Online Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
No KS? That's actually good news in my book :)

I suppose I will be game for pretty much all of the Cadwallon miniatures; I'm that taken by them and they will complement the original range really well 8)
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Here are 2 of the latest sculpts finished by Denis Gonnella.
Our first of many Ogres: Kurn Khaurik Argam, Peer of the Fiefdom of Ogrokh and Commander of the Ogrokh Guard.

Secondly we have: Khaurik's Aide de Camp,  Kurn's most trusted advisors.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
The ogre with the gun and the captain‘s hat is a real masterpiece!
When will all the good stuff be available???  :-*

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
stunning quality.

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Thanks for the compliments guys. Our caster is working feverishly on getting us inventory or our first finished models. When you see a finished new sculpture like the one I'm showing today it is usually about 2 months out from releasing. My sculptor is in Belgium, so I have him finish several models at a time before shipping them over here to the USA due to shipping costs.

Here we have Khaurik's Standard Bearer...

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
If your sculptor is in Belgium, would it be possible to buy your models via him? For EU customers, which are a very large group with regard to Confrontation, the lack of custom fees and lower postage might be a huge incentive to buy these truly extraordinary models!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
If your sculptor is in Belgium, would it be possible to buy your models via him? For EU customers, which are a very large group with regard to Confrontation, the lack of custom fees and lower postage might be a huge incentive to buy these truly extraordinary models!
He isnot set up for distribution, however we are getting close on having an EU distributor.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
He isnot set up for distribution, however we are getting close on having an EU distributor.

The second part of your reply is music in my ears!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Our ducal guard have made it back from paint!

Online Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
The second part of your reply is music in my ears!

Seconded  :)