Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:20:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Washington Z.C. Campaign AAR  (Read 723 times)

Offline TXWargamer

• Librarian
Washington Z.C. Campaign AAR
« on: October 23, 2021, 11:24:50 PM »
We played the first mission of the Zombicide 2e Washington Z.C. Campaign and wow it was tough and exciting!
The report is up on our blog
http://lzbravo.blogspot.com/2021/10/cherry-blossoms-and-zombies.html

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
Re: Washington Z.C. Campaign AAR
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 01:08:24 AM »
Sounds pretty cool. Have all three seasons of the first edition and of course went all in on the second edition. And now just a few weeks ago my sister and I got together with two friends and actually have started a weekly game night. All 3 really like the game so am pretty excited to have a game night once again. Going to let them get a little more experience but have already brought the campaigns up to them and they like the idea so will probably be playing those soon. I told them with all the Zombicide stuff I have we could play for years without duplicating a game. Sounds like your group had a lot of fun so looking forward to the campaigns now. Thanks for sharing.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline TXWargamer

• Librarian
Re: Washington Z.C. Campaign AAR
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 01:38:12 AM »
Sounds pretty cool. Have all three seasons of the first edition and of course went all in on the second edition. And now just a few weeks ago my sister and I got together with two friends and actually have started a weekly game night. All 3 really like the game so am pretty excited to have a game night once again. Going to let them get a little more experience but have already brought the campaigns up to them and they like the idea so will probably be playing those soon. I told them with all the Zombicide stuff I have we could play for years without duplicating a game. Sounds like your group had a lot of fun so looking forward to the campaigns now. Thanks for sharing.

I’m so happy your group enjoyed it! I’m so with you that with all the scenarios and sets we could just play ZCide for years!!!