Forum > For Sale/Trade

*NEW* Sprue and bits box Exchange UK 2021

(1/54) > >>

mcfonz:
Hi folks, it's time we started a new thread for the UK bits box exchange. The last one was several years old and becoming difficult to track who was and who wasn't still interested in taking part. So we are starting afresh.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking part in the new UK only Sprue and Bits box exchange. I hope to get this up and running before Christmas. I shall get the list going and put it up after a week. After that, there will be another week before we close the list until the next round of the box. This way we don't have any confusion as to what is happening and people jumping in and then out just because someone has shared they have put something shiny in the box they want.  :)

--- Quote ---List of participants:
Mcfonz started: sent on 17.03.2023
1) Keeper Nilbog - recvd and sent.
2) tyrionhalfman - recvd.
3) McYellowbelly - rcvd, to be removed for the next round, box sent.
4) Painterz - rcvd, sent.
5) Ranthony - no response, last time, check then skip again if needed.
6) James Holloway - rcvd 28.04.2023
7) Boneio
8 ) Nikharwood
9) aircav
10) OSHIROmodels
11) streetline
12) Tactalvanic
Last) mcfonz
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Friendly guidelines:
1) Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on the "Notify" option to top right hand side of the box this thread is contained within to keep up to date with the movements of the boxes.
2) Keep in touch - if anything happens, let us know. If you are not ready for whatever reason we can arrange to move you to another point in the list or for you to skip out a round. There is even a case of someone switching from the mainland list to the UK list after moving!
3) Be kind - remember this only works if people put in as well as take out. Be mindful and be fair. Generally just be awesome to one another, as everyone has done thus far.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Rules:
1)You must let us know via posting on this thread that you have
A) received the box
B) when you have sent the box
I will then update the list so everyone is sure. I would also recommend that you keep an eye on where the box is and as soon as it has been sent on to the person before you, contact them to ensure they know you are still wanting to take part and with your address. If everyone does this it should run smoothly.
2)If you do not respond after a week the person with the box will move onto the next person on the list. I suggest that On around day three or four without response to make contact then so that it is ready to send on day 7 should no contact have been made. People out of contact will be placed on purgatory lists and given another chance at the end of the round.
3) Boxes to be kept at no heavier than 2kg - please be mindful of this when putting things in, taking things out.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Purgatory list (people who've not responded, or worse):
UK:

Mainland EU:
Bayushiseni - Netherlands: - STILL HAS A BOX -
--- End quote ---

Keeper Nilbog:
PM sent - looking forward to it

tyrionhalfman:
Pm sent - really liked this in the past, thanks for starting it back up  :)

McYellowbelly:
PM sent

matthais-mouse:
PM replied to.
Could be a fun run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version