Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Ground Zero Games news update and flash sale for Salute Weekend  (Read 994 times)

Offline Chief Lackey Rich

• Mastermind
Ground Zero Games news update and flash sale for Salute Weekend
« on: November 11, 2021, 06:00:46 PM »
Rather a big batch of announcements over on the GZG main page here:

https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/

Perhaps most importantly, Jon is running a 20% sale on everything over the coming "long Salute weekend" since he can't be there in person - which includes a few re-sculpts that haven't gotten onto the store yet.  To quote:

In the meantime, as I’m not going to be at Salute this coming weekend, I’ve decided to do a quick FLASH SALE instead - one that EVERYBODY can take advantage of rather than just the people who would have got to see me at ExCel!
For THREE DAYS ONLY - between 00:00 UK TIME on Friday 12th (ie: Midnight Thursday 11th) and Midnight on Sunday 14th - EVERYTHING on the webstore will be at 20% DISCOUNT! So even those of you who are attending Salute on Saturday will still be able to get your orders placed on the Friday or Sunday.
Usual caveats apply of course: all items are offered subject to availability, dates and times of the offer relate to UK TIME so please check the time difference if you’re ordering from elsewhere, discount does NOT apply to shipping costs (sorry, they don’t get lighter just because they’re on offer…), errors and omissions excepted, etc etc.

SPECIAL NOTE: a few of the coming NEW ITEMS are actually ready to go, I just haven’t got them photographed and up on the store yet. Specifically, these are the new versions of V15-46A, 69A, 69B, 84A and 84B - the walker drones, the small wheeled drones and the ever-popular “spider” drones. In each case the NEW versions are to the same overall design as the originals but produced from new 3D masters with greatly improved detail. Any of these codes ordered from today (10th Nov) onwards will be supplied with the NEW VERSIONS, unless you specifically ask for the old original types (perhaps if you want to match some older examples in existing units).

If you want to see what the "outdated" sculpts of those codes look like at the moment so you have some idea what the resculpts will be like, they're tucked away here:

https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/15mm-stargrunt/vehicles/remotes-drones-and-bot-s.html#3

I must have done well over a hundred of those over the years, be nice to see updated versions of them after all these years.

Seemed important enough to mention over here, since his site's been pretty quiet about updates this year.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 06:10:59 PM by Chief Lackey Rich »

Offline Mad Mecha Guy

• Librarian
    • Mad Mecha Guy
Re: Ground Zero Games news update and flash sale for Salute Weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 08:26:43 PM »
hopefully when jon get the chance, he will release the other versions of the spider and quad bots, along with the larger version of the small wheeled drone.  He has other items to be released but not enough time to do all the molds.

"It's the Fumes I say, the Fumes, those lovely Laser Cut MDF fumes"

Offline Cacique Caribe

• Mastermind
  • Gelatinous Legal Alien
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 03:41:51 AM »
I missed it!  I guess I blinked, and now it’s gone.  :(

Dan

Offline Chief Lackey Rich

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 07:15:40 PM »
FWIW the GZG site says he'll be posting the Holiday Sale info around the end of November as usual, so keep an eye out for that.  If it follows the traditional pattern you'll get a discount voucher to use early next year that ranges from 5-30% depending on how much you bought pre-holidays, as well as a bag of freebies surprise stuff that scales similarly and usually includes some brand new releases and other stuff based on what you'd ordered.

Whether that will be the case this year I don't know.  2021 has been pretty bad all around for almost everyone.

Offline Cacique Caribe

• Mastermind
  • Gelatinous Legal Alien
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 04:09:25 AM »
I’ll keep my eyes open for it.  Thanks.

Dan