Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:43:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [COMMERCIAL] GRAVE TRIGGER - Body Horror Monster Post-Apocalyptic Skirmish Game  (Read 465 times)

Offline Brutal Cities

• Assistant
    • Brutal Cities Wargaming Architecture
Hey folks - There's a Kickstarter that just launched called Grave Trigger - Full disclosure, the Designer/publisher of the game reached out to me because he envisioned the setting with a lot of abandoned Brutalist Architecture and loves the terrain I make to see If I was interested to collab - I was after seeing the quality of his designs and miniatures! Cardboard Dynamo (or Alex) sent me some of the miniatures he had available at the time - and I painted them just in time for halloween (pics related) I will be designing some terrain specifically for the game in due course.

Here is the Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cardboarddynamo/grave-trigger
And the website https://gravetrigger.com/

From the blurb - "Grave Trigger is a 32mm, apocalyptic, sci-fi skirmish and campaign game that takes place in a world grotesquely mutated by humanity, where resources are rare and reclaiming technology is the difference between life and death. You battle using Animus Reactors—sentient, parasitic power armor that slowly consumes its human host in exchange for terrifying strength, weaponry, and the ability to warp space-time.

Skirmish gaming, redefined
Hyper-Agile Movement—Warp across the battlefield in an instant, run up walls, and leap off of buildings with dramatic aerial attacks—no tape measures required.

Deep Strategy—Bluff your opponents with hidden actions and abilities in a system that rewards a cunning gameplan.

Merciless Battles—Use explosive weapon techniques, hurl terrain at your targets, and dramatically exchange blows in tactics-focused, diceless combat.

Unique Stories—Engage in fast and furious skirmish games, or a robust campaign system with multiple endings, where player choices create branching paths and can unlock hidden missions. All game modes also support 2+ players, making it one of the first skirmish games to truly support a multiplayer experience."

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 12:03:09 PM by Brutal Cities »
www.brutalcities.com - Wargaming Architecture