Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:08:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690583
  • Total Topics: 118338
  • Online Today: 728
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Paymaster Games - Rumor control  (Read 856 times)

Offline Raza Decon

• Bookworm
Paymaster Games - Rumor control
« on: May 13, 2023, 05:12:57 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am doing rumor control. I have received a lot of questions lately about rather or not Paymaster Games is still open and active. I wanted to let everyone know that yes, we are still open and very active. We have recently delivered on a successful Kickstarter. We are in the process of redoing several trooper models for our different model lines, with the goal of fielding them in large units (which has always been a personal goal of mine since I started Paymaster). We are also looking at expanding our Kingdom of Hawaii line this year, which remarkably is one of our best sellers when we exhibit at conventions and shows.

We are currently working on a block style war game that should be out sometime this winter. The game will feature an innovative combat system and a one of kind gauge that follows momentum of the battle. One of the things I am most happy with this project is the army selection for this game. I am going to use the Kingdom of Hyrule from the Zelda games as a example. The core army would made up of the miliary forces of Hyrule, led by let’s say Zelda or Impa, but you would have to fill out the rest of your army with a detachment of Hyrule forces lead by a hero but let’s say you wanted to take a detachment of Moblins you would have to field a Moblin Chieftain to lead the detachment. The plan for this game is to build armies off existing ranges of 28mm models that are on the market, including but not limited to my own ranges of models.

My son has recently been diagnosed with cancer and it has made me refocus on what Paymaster Games is and how to use our resources better than we have in the past. We have literal mountain of art that is just sitting, I have decided to start putting this mountain of art to good use. I have made several t-shirts with this art. Please head to one of my two store to check out the t-shirts and if you can please pick up one or two. It would really help my family out.

My main store
https://www.paymastergames.com/t-shirts

My Etsy Store
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaymasterGames?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1466960470

Thanks to everyone,
Raza w/ Paymaster Games