Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:02:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689615
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Roman Imperial Legion vs Orcs - NARAN FANTASY WARS (Fantasy Warriors)  (Read 2056 times)

Offline dadlamassu

• Mastermind
    • http://www.morvalearth.co.uk
Re: Roman Imperial Legion vs Orcs - NARAN FANTASY WARS (Fantasy Warriors)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2022, 05:57:44 PM »
It is possible to use Minotaur miniatures produced by any company, as long as they are mounted on the squares bases of the measures provided in the tables of their profile.

Thanks again. I really love the way that you have put together your entire setting with its history, characters and armies.  When my friend and I started out in fantasy gaming in 1973 with the Minifigs Mythical Earth figures then on to D&D after it was released in 1974.  We decided to merge these two with a smattering of Conan's Hyborea into Morval Earth.  Ever since then we have added forces populated new regions, adventured, fought wars, written fiction (3 published novels and 3 unpublished) and had endless fun.  The armies and characters come from a host of manufacturers, many conversions and a few scratch builds. 

You can see them in action on our website - http://www.morvalearth.co.uk/

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.'
-- Xenophon, The Anabasis

Offline LotB

• Scientist
    • NARAN TEAM TURIN
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 09:30:05 PM »
Many thanks for your appreciation and reporting. We will visit your site.
Best regards.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 10:38:22 PM »
Thanks again. I really love the way that you have put together your entire setting with its history, characters and armies.  When my friend and I started out in fantasy gaming in 1973 with the Minifigs Mythical Earth figures then on to D&D after it was released in 1974.  We decided to merge these two with a smattering of Conan's Hyborea into Morval Earth.  Ever since then we have added forces populated new regions, adventured, fought wars, written fiction (3 published novels and 3 unpublished) and had endless fun.  The armies and characters come from a host of manufacturers, many conversions and a few scratch builds. 

You can see them in action on our website - http://www.morvalearth.co.uk/

I don‘t want to hijack this thread, but your website is awesome. You have been playing wargames for more than half a century. Respect, sir! And I do like your approach centred on fun.

Offline dadlamassu

• Mastermind
    • http://www.morvalearth.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2022, 11:11:40 PM »
I don‘t want to hijack this thread, but your website is awesome. You have been playing wargames for more than half a century. Respect, sir! And I do like your approach centred on fun.

Many thanks for the kind words.  Much appreciated.  Unfortunately we have not actually played much this year as my friend suffered a heart attack and has been sheltering from any chance of catching any illness.  With luck we will start up again soon.