Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:34:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686599
  • Total Topics: 118110
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Peacemaker miniatures?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
Peacemaker miniatures?
« on: March 08, 2022, 12:11:03 PM »
Just wondering, after binge watching the hilariously good Peacemaker series (the music is just awesome), if anyone knows of appropriate miniatures to represent the main protagonists and bad guys?

I know there are some generic miniatures in Reaper's line that could be easily converted into Peacemaker himself, and Vigilante is basically a slightly more colourful version of GI Joe's Snake Eyes, so these could be converted quite easily.

But being the lazy git I am, I was wondering if there are already some STL's out there, or maybe some previously released miniatures, maybe by Knight Miniatures?
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • 1999legacy.com
Re: Peacemaker miniatures?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 09:51:05 PM »
So, that answers that...  lol

And for the Batman game too!

Cheers for indulging my laziness there...   ;D

Now for the rest of the crew. And Judomaster, obviously  :D

Offline Cusm

• Assistant
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 03:37:20 PM »
It looks like Knights are releasing info monthly, last month they showed King Shark. It says it is for Escape from Arkham game, says Kickstarter but I have found no info about that Kickstarter.

Offline Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • 1999legacy.com
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 03:43:36 PM »
Indeed; I've been searching, but all I could find is a picture of a Peacemaker miniature standing (not saluting like in the picture you showed) and no Eagly miniature. I think it was BoLS that reported that they were going to release all the Suicide Squad characters as miniatures, but as you said; only King Shark and Peacemaker were seen so far, and the announcement was made for september '21 already. And I could find exactly 0 reference or pictures to these on the Knight Games website... ::)

The miniatures in your picture by the way, are probably based on the Peacemaker series, since Eagly made no appearance in The Suicide Squad. Which fills me with hope for the other characters, obviously :D

Offline Cusm

• Assistant
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 02:48:21 PM »
That saluting picture was just put on their Facebook page this past week. I have been searching for info on this release, but BoLS and this website with teaser info is all I can find. Someone noticed this is from Knight Games and not Knight Models, so could be a new branch of the company. The only KS they have are for Harry Potter.

https://www.batmanescapefromarkhamasylum.com/