Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:32:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689617
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) 15mm Modern / Cold War Terrain + 28-35mm Modern Brutalist Terrain  (Read 549 times)

Offline Brutal Cities

• Assistant
    • Brutal Cities Wargaming Architecture
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ryan and I run Brutal Cities.

Brutal Cities is a one-man operation designing and making laser cut MDF Modern and Sci-fi terrain in Sydney, Australia.
I left my job in Architecture to pursue this as I saw that the type of terrain I wanted wasn't available and I wanted to make different designs for hobbyists into similar building aesthetics.

I'm working on a new release of 15mm Terrain around the end of March! I plan to also share on the brutal cities blog, the work in progress journey towards creating the table and terrain.
I also want to make more tutorials and guides to do terrain with my philosophy - using techniques that are not very difficult or time-consuming but have really great results. If this is of interest please subscribe to our email list :) https://brutalcities.com

The terrain kits so far are 28-35mm scale. Many of the terrain pieces are a bit larger than most 28mm kits, which I find are usually quite small.
One great Idea for 28mm games you will find useful is the Easy Access Kits- Instead of fiddling with stacking different levels on each other, simply remove the rear wall. They are narrow enough to get your hand and mini in easily.

You can find the Easy Access Kits here - https://brutalcities.com/collections/easy-access-kits

Planned 15mm range kits:

The Ruined Apartments

These should be out around the end of march!

I have been playing (When able to) Seven Days To the River Rhine - really love the simplicity and dynamism. It's like infinity mixed with bolt action to me - but much simpler.

Game of Seven Days To the River Rhine with prototype kits

Other modern games I play are Delta One Zero by Bonza Games in Australia - this one has a great order dial system. It's a skirmish game and the mechanics and minis are top notch. We used them in some of our photos :) Force on Force is great, but I haven't had many chances with covid etc to really play it.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them. It's a relief to find that facebook hasn't absorbed all online gaming communities!
www.brutalcities.com - Wargaming Architecture