Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: A Very Weird British Civil War  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Saxonhalfling1

• Assistant
A Very Weird British Civil War
« on: October 30, 2022, 10:49:57 PM »

For a while i have been wanting to do something weird wars but have for a variety of reason kept ito on the back burner, however things would come and change that.
1. the setting of very British civil war is interesting and cool
2. in her majesty name [IHMN] is good system and have serval of the rulebooks sitting around.

after playing soem call of Cthulhu  rpg it soon occurred to me that IHMN would be a good ruleset for use in VBCW as there was naturally any change need better yet I could use odd creatures as I have  many odd and ends, the purchase of a 3rd printer has allowed for be to print what I needed and for cheaper better yet i could print serval weird creatures. thus, the idea of a odd
starting to enter the end of a sci fi project, i have decided to begin turning my hand to it.

though i put two rules not wanting it to be a big project
1. make use of as many models as i already have or 3d printer to save money.
2. skirmish game so small model count and keep it controllable rather than running away form me

anyway enough said see some teaser equipment such as some tanks [ i hope to do a small forces for each faction and 1 vehicle for each faction] along with odd creatures.

Offline Saxonhalfling1

• Assistant
Re: A Very Weird British Civil War
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 07:20:33 PM »
To professor john agawalrd
The statues that’s you showed me are true unique, truly you are lucky to possess no less than 3 in your own privates collection, I confess I am jealous of your families resources  more so in their willingness in not only uncover such larges statues but to bring them back in such fine conditions.
Though in reply to your letters and questions, you are corrects theses statues are the rumoured “golems” of  Baut, the short lived pharaohs but infmaous pharaoh, who used a variety of “magical” powers to expands the Egypt’s boarders. Though sources are thin  “golems” appeared a lot In the tales, heavy giant statues striking down the foes for Baut.
Which is rather odd, though, as such tales where thought legend but these large statures seem to put some truth in the tales, as the statues are frozen in what could be called life like poses, though what looks to be “battle damage” makes this all shocking.
Shock aside you are correct the hieroglyphs are unusual and without doubt not of normal Egyptian script , which will require deeper study, I am eager to see if the rumours is true and you have more such odd actuals in your control.
Through the war might have driven such division in the nations it has not between  us and I am willing to work with you in getting to the bottom of this mystery.

a 3d printed that needs some touching up so a work in progesss but its not too bad,

Offline Saxonhalfling1

• Assistant
Re: A Very Weird British Civil War
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 07:35:12 PM »
Bob Boyer hoedown
Bobs hoedown is a welcome sight for any town in the us lead by “mama” May bowyer a scion of disgraced Agatha fmaily , its cowboys always getting the crowd riled up for the old west  show whether tis the tricks  three cousin is “two gun” Pete quick draw special , cousins Tims rope draw or “toms  fireworks”.
Less fun for the FBI special department who soon twigged that the rash of crimes that followed in the family wake from state to state  was less of a go coincident and more purpose. The FBI soon took further interests in the shows when “mama” performed a series of rather unusual tricks that left the crowed and the FBI stunned, tricks seemed to have a more supernatural element to it such as turning one of cast member in a werewolf or a spirt speaking to the crowd.
Needless to say the traveling circus was met on one of the highways by the FBI and heavily armed national guard who wanted to have a pleasant chat about some “issues” with tax forms.

The fmaily was soon imprisoned in one of the FBI special department black site , being passed form prison to prison .
that was until the British civil war that the family would be find freedom. Knowing that the history between the Agatha and Agawarlds, and seeing king Edward and Mosley as at best dangerous foods, the US grew interested in dispatching spies to Britain , but there was one issue, there would have to be deniable
The family fit the bill, offered a pardon, a chances for the family to profit from illicit gains in Britain and maybe even a little bit of revenge in return for passing in intelligence gain.

Mama jumped at the chance of being realised the family too, transported by trawler, the family was soon touring the British counties  masquerading as a us aid delegation or  as hardened mercenaries for hire.

Backed by the fire power and speed of serval “acquired” Czech armoured cars destined for Anglican forces  the shows has been blitzing there way up and down Britain till they reached Eastshire where they aim to grab what they can and settle a very old score.

Though if fire power does not work then more subtle methods, mama might be old but she’s smart as a tack the brains behind the operation as well a dab hand at the occult powers able to turn the tide of battle with misdirection, helping her  are the “desperados” a mix of criminal, ex cowboy and hired guns.

Mama does have other means, able to call on “gus” a dim witted but protective werewolf who’s strength and a shotgun makes him more than adequate bodyguards for mama, though he is has competition from  the “wraith” a spectral figure who’s summons by mama when she needs “some varmit filled with lead” 
Though her sons, “Pete , tim and tom” with their own skills, gun, rope and dynamites respecify might disagree with each boy claiming to be the deadliest of he bunch which should not be hard to prove given UK current situation.

Some interesitng bits and pieces, one of my first factiosn all complete jsut need to finishone of two bits but happy, with a vehicle 3d printed, and the cowboys from firestorm games, the wraith and the werewolf form reaper minis. and Mama form hasselfree