Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:16:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690589
  • Total Topics: 118338
  • Online Today: 840
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Dark Future, Gaslands & Zona Alpha  (Read 8042 times)

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
    • Wyrd Stones and Tackle Zones
Re: Dark Future, Gaslands & Zona Alpha
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2022, 04:14:21 PM »
Phew! So after all that, I'd love to trade, swap, buy anything I'm missing! I have deep pockets with other minis but only what you see for DF.
The Collecting Citadel Miniatures wiki has the best resource pics for collecting, although I recall finding one mistake!

what's the mistake?
I see you've figured out attaching photos.

I might also be in a situation where I have little to trade, but will buy. let me check if I have any spares.
(i've also got lots of other 20mm survivalist types from Dark Alliance if anyone needs more.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 04:17:14 PM by Jack Hooligan »

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2022, 04:16:04 PM »
No problem, this is the dude. And you're probably aware of this but I realized that there are six metal motorcycle variations. The three wheelers are pretty nice too.

I think this mini is the one I've got in a box on the right. it's just the angle he's positioned in the ad photo you can't tell he's leaning forward

I'm fairly certain it's the same model

the two in boxes are the two down in the 'Trade Catalogue Only' section of the link LeadAsbestos shared: http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Dark_Future

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 04:19:09 PM by Jack Hooligan »

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • When the Hurlyburly's Done...
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2022, 05:12:20 PM »
Yep, those two and Santa are the rare ones. I had them all before the big sell off!

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2022, 07:18:45 PM »
Thanks for the link, pretty cool and something that I didn't even know existed. And Jack I agree with you about the rifle guy, that's definitely the guy on the site. Which means I have the three rare figures which is very groovy. I will see if I can get some decent pics of the pages I did so you can see what I have and what I need.

Oh, and ordered up Gaslands Refueled last night, should be here tomorrow and only cost $17 and change. Thank you for your reviews and looking forward to checking it out.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:28:50 PM by diehard »
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2022, 07:45:06 PM »
This evening, I'll photo any duplicates I have.
It may be that I just offer to pay cash for minis.

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2022, 12:47:32 AM »
I have very little to trade. I think I sold all my dupes to LeadAsbestos. I need to keep an eye on more blisters for sale.

The first photo has my dupes. The second is drivers that I don’t have dupes of but probably won’t use so might be willing to trade. The last photo is a bike and sidecar, but they are both showing lead rot which bums me out. I need to get a sidecar.

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2022, 06:34:41 PM »
I will put up what I  have and need later today. From the looks of it either of you might have the last driver I need but that's maybe it. Not really interested in selling them although I will do what I can to help you both out with those figures I have multiples of. Otherwise I'll look at selling some on eBay at their ridiculous prices so I can get what I need at their ridiculous prices. Last thing I want do but now I have a bug up my ass to finish them off. Some ass on ebay has 3 chainsaw warriors but wants around 50 bucks for them.

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2022, 01:18:32 AM »
Sorry for the delay in getting these up, real life got in the way of my hobbies once again. On the drivers page the driver I need is the unmasked one with the pistol across his chest. And that's not all the motorcycle rider tops they made, I have additional ones that aren't on that add.

And I picked up Gaslands Refueled, reading it now. Pretty interesting. And finally ordered the Copplestone Interceptor driver and the two Corporation packs. Will get the others eventually but decided to start with them. Really nice looking figures and from your Roswell posts Jack they seem to match up really well with the DF guys.

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2022, 11:03:08 PM »
Sorry for the delay in getting these up, real life got in the way of my hobbies once again. On the drivers page the driver I need is the unmasked one with the pistol across his chest.

I think that's one of the ones I have. Isn't he the same as the driver in the bottom left of my drivers picture?
I'd be willing to trade him for a sidecar. I have a punk upper torso for the sidecar, but my sidecar is lead rotting... :(

let me double check I don't have spares of those on foot models you seem to be missing
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 11:08:49 PM by Jack Hooligan »

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2022, 11:10:36 PM »
whichever one of us paints up their collection first, should recreate this White Dwarf ad.
http://solegends.com/citads1988c/198809wd105/wd105p37-DarkFutureInfantryDarkFutureBikes-01.htm

a while back I saw someone on this site do it with old Rogue Trader models (re-create some WD add). It was pretty cool

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2022, 04:06:36 AM »
Hi Jack, yeah, I wasn't sure but was thinking that might be the driver I need, if it is then sure would swap you a sidecar for him. And do appreciate your checking on the foot guys for me. Now I have a bug to complete them and did see a couple I need on ebay though I'd have to sell some stuff to pay what they're asking for them. Thinking about starting a trade thread anyway.

And that's a pretty cool idea about the add, I have it in one of my DF White Dwarfs but didn't use it as it was incomplete. Took a little break from painting after finishing up all my Strange Aeons stuff but about to start on the DF project now so should have something to show pretty soon.

Offline steders

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2022, 10:07:54 AM »
I recently played Cyberpunk 2077 on the xbox and it has a real Dark future vibe to it.
I've got DF figures in a box somewhere. Not sure what exactly but will have a look later and will see if I have any doubles to trade/sell

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2022, 11:16:39 AM »
That would be great steders, you're more than welcome to join in. I have quite a few duplicates as you can see. Alas don't play much video games with the nerve damage in my hand but thanks for the heads up on the game may just have to look into it.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2022, 12:15:43 PM »
I’ve got a huge cache of DF minis hunted down in „lots“ at rbay over thr years. Most are poorly painted, but can easily be cured in a bath of stripper.
Sorry for bursting into the thread, but I‘d be interested, too!