Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:32:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Dark Future, Gaslands & Zona Alpha  (Read 7847 times)

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • When the Hurlyburly's Done...
Re: Dark Future, Gaslands & Zona Alpha
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2022, 12:13:03 PM »
https://www.ironheartartisans.com/shop/dark-is-the-future-road-tiles/

There they are, sturdy and they paint up like a dream!

Also, McDeath is off the trading table, as I got my head out of my a$$ and actually started painting it

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2022, 01:13:33 PM »
Hey LA, thanks for the heads up on the road tiles, they are very nice looking albeit a little on the pricey side. After I procure everything else I have in mind for this project (which needs a name) will have to give them some thought. Now that I've actually begun it some interesting ideas are starting to gel, more on that later. But for now hopefully these other gentleman chime in and we can all improve our collections.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2022, 02:05:12 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 02:06:45 PM by LeadAsbestos »

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
    • Wyrd Stones and Tackle Zones
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2022, 02:36:08 PM »
https://www.ironheartartisans.com/shop/dark-is-the-future-road-tiles/

There they are, sturdy and they paint up like a dream!

Also, McDeath is off the trading table, as I got my head out of my a$$ and actually started painting it

I hadn't seen those, but they're great! I too love that DF rulebook. The Carl Critchlow art really sells the setting. The rulebook, those road tiles (often warped when gotten second hand) and that clear range ruler with the comic explosions are real stand outs to the box set.

I too thought you were crazy when you offered up McDeath....

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2022, 02:37:23 PM »
Hey LA, thanks for the heads up on the road tiles, they are very nice looking albeit a little on the pricey side. After I procure everything else I have in mind for this project (which needs a name) will have to give them some thought. Now that I've actually begun it some interesting ideas are starting to gel, more on that later. But for now hopefully these other gentleman chime in and we can all improve our collections.

I have a driver you need, unless you got it from LA already. I have a duplicate of that swat model too. Besides those, I might need to offer cash for some of your figures, but won't be able to til the end of the month.

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2022, 10:09:35 PM »
Hey Jack no worries still want the driver and Swat guy like I said. And if you have any spare cultistsof any variety would take them too. And it's been my intention to hook up you and Lead with whatever you need that I have and work something out, as fellow DF fans I'd like to see you get your collections complete too. Actually just waiting to see what happens with the other guys who expressed interest. If I need a figure I only have like two of to trade for what I need then I would have to do that but the ones I have multiples of you can basically count on.

And yeah, part of the attraction of DF for me is the rulebook with the cool art and background, the road sections and love the crazy clear template too. Been thinking of mounting the road pieces on something, have to mull that over.

And been reading Gaslands, not bad I like the more in depth design of DF but feel that GL might be easier to teach someone new to play. Am debating grabbing the dice and templates for it now. We'll see.

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2022, 10:33:46 PM »
Hey guys, as it's been a little while since any of the new guys who expressed interest have chimed in I was wondering if we should do a proper trade thread. After looking at what is already up for Jack I have 3 guys I have multiples of that you can have along with the side car you expressed interest in. I also have another four that I only have two of which I wanted to see if I needed them to trade with any of the other guys first. And Lead Asbestos I have if I remember correctly 6 or 7 in multiples that you can definitely have and maybe 2 or 3 that I only have the duplicates of. That's why I was thinking of the trade thread this way we could see who else is interested and do everything all at once. Let me know what you guys think.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2022, 11:02:51 PM »
I'll get everything together tomorrow. The Lost Minis wiki w all the numbers can help us with accurate lists

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2022, 12:25:17 AM »
Hey Lead A, I might have the drivers you need (I do have some multiples of them) but I can't make out what you have from your picture. I did put the GW ad page with the drivers up, maybe you can figure out what you need from there.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2022, 06:37:03 PM »
I need

Driver 600210 and

Driver 600214

Btw, solegends has 600211 in two places, also listed as 600203 who you can see in the ad pic.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2022, 06:38:34 PM »
My complete trades:

Looks like I'm good on bikes, with all the variants, but I still need a trike.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2022, 06:40:35 PM »
Drivers, shield is a guy glued into a car  :)and tiles are my two wants, again referencing the ad pic

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2022, 06:43:04 PM »
A better pic of 214, from my old collection

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2022, 11:00:31 PM »
Are we proceeding here, a trade thread, or via PMs?

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2022, 01:42:10 AM »
That's the question I posed in one of my more recent posts. If we started a trade thread we might catch the attention of some more interested parties and for me would answer the question of if I needed the figures I only have two of or if I can just give them to you and L A. I dunno, what do you think J H?