Forum > Colonial Adventures

African Adventures - Which rules would best suit me please?

<< < (3/3)

Mindenbrush:
How many players in the game are you looking at?

Congo is a 2 player game that can easily be increased to 4 players by having a second set of rules as you need the cards and stress tokens or printing off your own cards and buying aftermarket tokens.
I am running 3 games at Historicon this year with 4 players but I would not go for more than 4 players as it tends to bog down.

Quite easy to learn though does require some reading and rereading the rules.

I have Death in a Dark Continent but decided on Congo as it is simpler.

Digits:
Yes I was looking at how to increase players and you are right, would need two copies! 😢

What I e read so far looks straight forward and fun but yes, I may have to add in a little wildlife flavour to suit….

Cheers

RichBliss:
Pulp Alley would work well for small affairs and could certainly handle hunting.

warwell:
My initial thought was Palaeo Diet: Pulp. It is described as "the dino-hunting, mummy-wrangling, Nazi-punching expansion for Palaeo Diet: Eat or be Eaten, the solo and co-operative game of survival in a savage prehistoric world."

I haven't played it myself but I've read quite a few battle reports and it seems like a good system.

Available at Wargame Vault - https://www.wargamevault.com/browse.php?keywords=palaeo+diet++&x=0&y=0&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version