Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686604
  • Total Topics: 118111
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Colonial scratchbuilds in progress  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Smokeyrone

• Mastermind
  • Five Rings
Re: Colonial scratchbuilds in progress
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2022, 12:11:30 AM »
Smokey, miss you brother!

Beautiful catch. Amazing buildings. I agree with Capt Shanks about the tones, great colors. Your scratch building skills constantly impress me.

I need to find the box of custom flags I made you, where did I put them??! Damn covid….

Hope to see you soon brother. Bad news, I can’t make Recon-22!!! Long story. My slot is open on the TSATF table if you want to run a game? Let me know and I’ll get you in touch with Hogan who’s setting up the TSATF games for the weekend.

Aw man.  I was got USTA National clay Courts 40+  on Saturday, was only going Thurs and Friday.  Who can I leave your buildings with?
Reigning USTA Florida, and National 50+ Singles Champion  (tennis)  TWO Time Florida 50+ Singles Champion!  Just won State 2019!

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2022, 01:47:36 PM »
Good luck and have fun at the tournament!

You can give them to Capt Ron, he’s in my local gaming group. I’m sooooo bummed I can’t go to Recon-22. 

Offline Smokeyrone

• Mastermind
  • Five Rings
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2022, 07:07:01 PM »
Good luck and have fun at the tournament!

You can give them to Capt Ron, he’s in my local gaming group. I’m sooooo bummed I can’t go to Recon-22.

Hurricon, I got a tsatf game we can run.   Sudan, with......zombies!  Already converted/painted  80 Maddison, Egyptian, British and civilian zombies

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2022, 08:54:48 PM »
Oh cool!!!

What stats do the zombies use? How many dice to move, rough terrain mod, and attack as Zulus or Dervish? Obviously they don’t suffer any morale penalties, lol

Offline Smokeyrone

• Mastermind
  • Five Rings
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2022, 09:22:13 PM »
Oh cool!!!

What stats do the zombies use? How many dice to move, rough terrain mod, and attack as Zulus or Dervish? Obviously they don’t suffer any morale penalties, lol

They move 2d6, any zombie fights melee with any figure they contact (not necessarily unit vs unit).

Only red hearts kill, all others no effect.

After first fire or melee, every figure in unit rolls morale individually. 

More to come

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 02:11:05 PM »
Smokey, the zombie project sounds interesting!

I’m going to give your flags to Capt Ron to take to the con or may just mail them to you. I’ve got a couple new designs I want to send you also but need to make them.

Offline Smokeyrone

• Mastermind
  • Five Rings
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2022, 07:58:40 PM »
Smokey, the zombie project sounds interesting!

I’m going to give your flags to Capt Ron to take to the con or may just mail them to you. I’ve got a couple new designs I want to send you also but need to make them.

Cool.  I'll give your terrain to Ron.  I'll only be there Thursday unless I lose early at Nationals (could happen, 40 and over is full of guys who could beat me on a given day).  But I'll make sure Ron gets them.

The zombie scenario is really coming along.  First phase, relief force reaches town, which is abandoned save for tons of dead bodies.  While securing it, they will stumble upon a mass of zombies, and the Mahdists are on the perimeter, waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Second phase, the flying column goes to archeological site, enters tomb, and its a TSATF dungeon crawl!

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2022, 12:47:44 AM »
Sounds like big fun Smokey.

Good luck in the tourney!!!

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2022, 09:52:14 PM »
 Smokey, how did the Tourney go?  And… how did ReCon-22 go? Sorry I missed both!

Offline Smokeyrone

• Mastermind
  • Five Rings
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2022, 05:03:18 AM »
Smokey, how did the Tourney go?  And… how did ReCon-22 go? Sorry I missed both!

Hi Jeff.  I was only there Thursday, as I won men's doubles with my old college partner, third in mixed, and won 3 matches in singles, losing to damn Mardy Fish in quarterfinals.  I need to stick to my age group from now on (55), I'm hurting.  :)

Recon was looking great!  I didn't see Joe so I need more mailing address, stuff is boxed and ready.  ;)

Hung out with Dwight, Johansen and my friends from Phalanx Consortium.  Lol, played  two matches Thursday, went straight to RECON, and didn't eat.  Grabbed a Bubba Jug that Mary had poured a whole fifth of the Demon Rum in,
 and chugged it down, was so dehydrated. 

I missed Ginger!  :(   

I'm definitely doing "Sword and the Spongebob: I want my Mahdi", and my TSATF Sudan zombie game for hurricon

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2022, 03:55:05 PM »
Congrats on the victories you did have. My hockey team went to Montreal and played in a tourney against only Canadian teams from all over the great white north. We got destroyed in every game but had a blast. We need to stick to our proper division group as well, LOL.

I was bummed to miss Recon but will see you and the crews at HurriCon buddy!