Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Pre-order - VOID Squad Tactics introduction box  (Read 939 times)

Offline Seb

• Librarian
    • Seb Games
Hi all,
I would like to let you know that we have just started and pre-order campaign for our new introduction box for VOID.

What is VOID Squad Tactics?
Building a Void army can be quite a challenging and time-consuming affair, but what if you want to start playing right out of the box? This is where VOID Squad Tactics kicks in!

Squad Tactics is a supplement to the main game of Void that focuses on small skirmishes. Players each command a single squad, leading it on infiltration missions, longrange recons, patrols, or simply fighting to survive on the vast battlefields of the Draconis Alba Galaxy.

FREE mini
For all participants of the pre-order, we have also a wee gift. A FREE miniature of G.B. Mora, a new VOID special character:

More details about VOID Squad Tatcits and the pre-order can be found here:
https://www.seb-games.com/games/void/void-squad-tactics-pre-order/

Or ask me any questions here.

Cheers,
Seb

Offline swiftnick

• Mastermind
Re: [Commercial] Pre-order - VOID Squad Tactics introduction box
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 02:38:20 PM »
I notice it is quite a reasonable £30 for the starter set or £3.50 for just the skirmish rules with a free character figure!

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 03:18:40 PM »
Just recently while rummaging about with aspirations of thinning down my collection once again I came across the original Void rulebook (which I decided I would keep) and was lamenting that I never pursued that any further before it disappeared. Really happy to hear that it is being resurrected and that I might actually have a chance to follow up on some of those old ideas. Definitely a few miniatures I won't miss this time around. Thanks for the heads up and best of luck in this new venture.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline Daeothar

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • D1-Games: a DWAN Corporate initiative
    • 1999legacy.com
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 06:16:43 PM »
Looks like all the old nineties cult favorites are being resurrected again, what with Void here and Warzone just one thread up, and some guys doing their best to get people interested in VOR again too.

Very cool; I wish you guys all the best in this endeavor!  :)
Miniatures you say? Well I too, like to live dangerously...
Find a Way, or make one!

Offline hubbabubba

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 10:24:03 PM »
May I suggest you invest a little in one of the brushes for hire that frequent these forums.

Showcasing the figs might go a ways to selling the game to those who've never heard of it before.

I wish you well with it, it's great to have Void back (though it never really went away.)

Offline Seb

• Librarian
    • Seb Games
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 07:01:54 AM »
Thanks for your feedback! And kind words.
I hope to restore VOID to it's former glory  lol

I notice it is quite a reasonable £30 for the starter set or £3.50 for just the skirmish rules with a free character figure!
Yes, we wanted to have an easy start for new players. The RRP for sets will be £35. The booklet will be £3.50 or £5.00 with a special characters. The current prices are a special deal for pre-oreder but I think the RRP is still attractive :)

Just recently while rummaging about with aspirations of thinning down my collection once again I came across the original Void rulebook (which I decided I would keep) and was lamenting that I never pursued that any further before it disappeared. Really happy to hear that it is being resurrected and that I might actually have a chance to follow up on some of those old ideas. Definitely a few miniatures I won't miss this time around. Thanks for the heads up and best of luck in this new venture.

We are bringing all the models back into production (as well as the old plastics for Junkers and Viridians).

Looks like all the old nineties cult favorites are being resurrected again, what with Void here and Warzone just one thread up, and some guys doing their best to get people interested in VOR again too.

Very cool; I wish you guys all the best in this endeavor!  :)

Thanks! Looks like older systems getting a bit of traction again :)

May I suggest you invest a little in one of the brushes for hire that frequent these forums.

Showcasing the figs might go a ways to selling the game to those who've never heard of it before.

I wish you well with it, it's great to have Void back (though it never really went away.)

Yeah, that's on my list. The new minis have a priority at the moment when it comes to budget, but yeah, we need some improvement on that format as well.

Cheers,
Seb