Forum > Weird Wars

Ve vill rule der skies! Haunebu II Saucer preview from Miniature Martin

(1/2) > >>

Macrossmartin:
Greetings, fans of weird wars and frizbees! Here's a preview of something coming soon from Miniature Martin - Armoured Fighting Saucers of WW2!

Being part of the Yakships series of Sci Fi spaceship parts, all of this Haunebu II's parts connect without glue or magnets, as you can see here:

In its final form, the Haunebu II will come with options for different weapons, armour, command cupolas, and other parts to enable customisation as you see fit.

The aim is to produce an initial run of 6 saucers (3 Axis, 3 Allied), all with option parts.

These are all still in the developmental stage, but the STLs for printing will become available via the Miniature Martin MMF store when released.

https://www.myminifactory.com/users/martinevans1

If you're not into 3D printing, all the things I make are available to buy as printed parts. Message me if you'd like anything.  :)

BTW, this quickie paint job is just airbrushed green applied directly over Elegoo Water Washable Grey printing resin. Oil Wash and decals makes it pop a little.

I'm also sufficiently inspired to work up a set of rules for battling with these fiendish flying flapjacks. These will be different from the Saucer War One rules I'm still working on, although there will be a lot of crossover, I suspect. Anyway, more on that later.

Hope you enjoyed this little taster of the shape of things to come!

diehard:
Pretty awesome. I do remember the Saucer War posts  and wondered what became of that. Looks like the size will be on the smaller end though, a bigger scale would also be nice. Just something to think about. Thanks for the preview and best of luck with this venture.

commissarmoody:
Groovy!  :D

Daeothar:
Cool! And the future plans certainly sound promising  8)

ANTIC = SHADO = XCOM I gather?  :D

Schogun:
What scale you do figure these are?

Based on the real thing, of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version