Forum > Age of the Big Battalions

[Kickstarter] Dano- & Franco-Prussian Building STLs

(1/1)

Cat:
Kickstarter for STL files of buildings from the Dano- and Franco-Prussian Wars (will work fine for Napoleonics—WW2 or more):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3d-print-terrain/2nd-schleswig-war-1864-franco-prussian-war-1870-71

Following the pattern of the earlier Kickstarters, there will be more and more buildings added as the campaign progresses.  There is a strong following for these, and it will do well.

I've got they're other Napoleonic STL file sets and they're great.  Buying the sets as part of a bundle option with a current Kickstarter is the best way to go, then you can get any of the older sets at the Kickstarter price (as long as you are getting the current set too).

Ray Rivers:
From what I've seen, buying STLs in Kickstarters is probably the most cost effective way to add to your inventory of printable wargame stuff. This includes not just buildings but also miniatures and vehicles.

pacofeanor:
I pledge for this one!!

35h left to the end !

Very happy to find ST Privas cemetary in STL !! with plenty farms that will be used from napoleonics to WWII !

best regards
paco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version