Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:01:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690921
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 657
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Black Army: Euzkadi now available (finally!) LAF Discount (Yay!)  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
Hello, everyone.

I'm "Happy as a Basque";) to tell you that the Euzkadi sculpted by Tobi for our "Engines of War" range is -finally- available. The casting went very well - it's just a gorgeous model. I can't tell you how pleased with it that I am.

This is a 1/56 scale (Tobi thinks it may be slightly large, I think it looks just right - really a matter of opinion I guess) resin piece with four parts (the hull, the turret, and two gun tubes). Assembles very easily. There are no open hatches on this model, but given that there were really only two practical ways to get in and out of the Euzkadi (the doors on each side), that's probably no surprise.

I have at least twenty six of these in stock, and another twenty four or so coming in at the end of the month, to be followed by restocks from then on. I have already notified those who PM'd me about setting aside the models, so I'm now opening this up to the LAF first, as with the rest of my models. LAF orders will be given priority in terms of stock, etc. If we are out of stock, I will inform you and put you on a waiting list for the next shipment, at which time I'll send you an invoice.

Price is going to be $20 US each, or for LAF members only, two for $35. (Ok, it's a tinier discount than I'd like to offer, but it's something!) Please identify yourself as an LAF member if you want that discount.

Ordering procedure is fairly simple, and can be found by going to the website for my company at blackarmyproductions.com.
However, you'll note that the price for the Euzkadi isn't listed there, as I'm not making the model available to the general public yet.
(Again, to give LAF members a chance to get the first examples.) Feel free to pick up other stuff while you're there too;)

Because these are slightly bulkier items than the figs, it may actually be cheaper to go Priority Mail than with standard First class International. Really depends upon the quantity ordered. I'll endeavor to get you the lowest rate, unless you specifically request the fastest option. As before, UPS, FedEx, and DHL all want rates that are simply too high at the moment. If that changes, I'll let you know.

Also, for shipments outside the US, US Post is now requiring a phone number. I don't know why, but that's the way it is. So, if you are outside the states, please send along a phone number (I'll keep it in strict confidence, so no worries) with your order, so that I can get your order processed as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for all the support and interest, everyone!

-Alex (Doc)

Offline Tobsen77

• Scientist
    • Tobsen77 Miniaturen
Re: Black Army: Euzkadi now available (finally!) LAF Discount (Yay!)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:45:16 PM »
<commercial mode>
I received mine today and they really look great!
Very crisp and clear, nearly no flash.
</commercial mode>

Seriously, great castings. They'll be fun to paint, I'll take some pictures later!

Tobi

Offline potter666

• Assistant
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »
Thats it, gonna have to get mine ordered...I hear multiples a callin'... :)

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 09:50:36 AM »
Got mine today :)
The Euzkadi tankette arrived this morning, excellent fast service from Black Army.  The Tankette is a small cute little thing which is really well cast.  I have looked it over and a few bit of sanding is all that it needs.  I found no miss casts, pin holes or air bubbles, really nice. The only other thing that needs to be fixed is the gun barrels, the attachment holes need to be re-drilled out but that’s a simple fix
  I am using both Tanks for my Quar light cavalry  (sorry to the Spanish civil war purist but I don’t have any SCW figures…yet)  These  are really tiny next to the Tanks I built, but a great find and great service... keep up the good work :D
Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
Got mine today :)
The Euzkadi tankette arrived this morning, excellent fast service from Black Army.  The Tankette is a small cute little thing which is really well cast.  I have looked it over and a few bit of sanding is all that it needs.  I found no miss casts, pin holes or air bubbles, really nice. The only other thing that needs to be fixed is the gun barrels, the attachment holes need to be re-drilled out but that’s a simple fix
  I am using both Tanks for my Quar light cavalry  (sorry to the Spanish civil war purist but I don’t have any SCW figures…yet)  These  are really tiny next to the Tanks I built, but a great find and great service... keep up the good work :D

Bandit -

WOW, that was fast, considering I just dropped it in the mail Thursday. Glad they reached you safely. I was also thinking along similar lines for Quar, among other things. I have This Quar's War... just waiting for him to do army deals for both sides.

Of course it's gonna be tiny, you know. It's a tankette;) But a three man tankette, which they sometimes crammed a fourth into, which I find somehow disturbing/amusing at the same time, especially given the lack of hatches on the darn thing.

Glad it meets your approval:) We expects pictureses, we doesss!!!!

-Alex

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 04:59:27 AM »
Hey Doc, it's a great little piece I hope to paint them tonight.  Now if you use it with humans 3 might be able to cram in but I think only 2 Quar would fit big butts and all lol.  I am sure you will get some orders from Quar fanatics like me.
Also Zombiesmith does have army deals for both sides already up on his website check it out.

Offline WillieB

• Mastermind
  • Gotcha!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »
Mine arrived here in Belgium this morning, and they are simply superb.
Very well cast, really good detail. Not a single air bubble and smooth as a baby's behind.
On top of that an extremely fast, personal and friendly service from Doc. What more could you possibly want?
Way to go Doc! Thanks very much and keep those beauties coming!
Panic, Chaos and Disorder. My job here is done

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »
Mine arrived here in Belgium this morning, and they are simply superb.
Very well cast, really good detail. Not a single air bubble and smooth as a baby's behind.
On top of that an extremely fast, personal and friendly service from Doc. What more could you possibly want?
Way to go Doc! Thanks very much and keep those beauties coming!

Glad to hear they arrived safely, and to your liking, sir!:) Again, thank you for the order.

I will keep 'em coming, have no fear:)

-Doc