Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:20:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686661
  • Total Topics: 118119
  • Online Today: 815
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Punkapocalyptic.V Reich Rising  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
[Kickstarter] Punkapocalyptic.V Reich Rising
« on: September 29, 2022, 01:35:54 PM »
The V Reich is a faction founded by Aaron Schwartzmann, a guy with dwarfism who found some bits and pieces of some Ancient World books that talked about World War II and decided to take advantage of the discourse of racial superiority by focusing that hatred on mutants. Since he wasn't quite sure if there had been a Fourth Reich, he decided to call his the Fifth.
Despite their pathos, they have been growing in followers, and have begun to have several sub-factions.
With this KS we intend to release miniatures for the three new V Reich sub-factions of the Punkapocalyptic game (all rules and background are on the web for free).
The Kraken Organization, which follows Red Helmet, and believes that an ancient evil will rise from the waters and we must be forewarned, while investigating a strange technology.
Fort Thule, which is the new settlement that has been created to the south and accepts any recruit regardless of generations of inbreeding.
And the Scientific Division, which is dedicated to experimenting with humans by creating strange beings.

The campaign starts on Monday, October 3, but you can already start following it.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badrollgames/punkapocalyptic-v-reich-rising

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 03:11:16 AM by Dr Mathias »

Offline Noctuary

• Librarian
Re: [Kickstarter[ Punkapocalyptic.V Reich Rising
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 05:59:22 PM »
I backed one of the earlier V reich Kickstarters for that special edition leader variant helmet.

I really enjoy the look of this new figure which is front and center sporting that helmet. The pose and style of his armor is much more appealing for me.

I was impressed with the last ks I backed so I might be getting in on this one if I can swing the extra money. Good luck!

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 10:54:47 AM »
Thanks.
In the first KS of the V Reich actually the body was a generic marshal and the head just an extra to make him a Red Helmet. Here on the one hand we wanted to give the opportunity to all the people who came into the game after that KS to be able to have Red Helmet, and on the other hand to take advantage of this to make a much more personal miniature for him.
We also wanted to take advantage of many of our tastes for B-movies by adding crazy experiments, occultism and that kind of stuff.
Here you can see the new minis printed (they are a test on a home printer, the final copies will be made on a professional master and will have more quality) along with the existing minis of the faction. And hopefully we will be able to unlock more during the campaign.

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 11:18:40 AM »
Ok, the KS has started.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badrollgames/punkapocalyptic-v-reich-rising

Remember that the Early Birds end tomorrow and that apart from the new miniatures you can buy any miniature from our catalogue at special prices.