Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:21:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689762
  • Total Topics: 118294
  • Online Today: 786
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Daniel Mersey's "Knights of the Round Table", Kickstarter is LIVE!  (Read 17592 times)

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
[Commercial] Daniel Mersey's "Knights of the Round Table", Kickstarter is LIVE!
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2022, 04:38:57 PM »
OK everyone. This took a bit longer to get all the pieces together then we originally thought, but before we brought a range this important to you fine people we wanted to make sure we had ALL the pieces ready to go. We are launching the Kickstarter on November 29th. Shipping will be US and UK friendly. We are working on getting it to be EU friendly too, but at this time we cannot promise that. Dan and I welcome your support on this initiative and look forward to continuing to grow this range tremendously after this Kickstarter is shipped out!

Please click the link to be notified upon launch. Thanks for all the kind words as we were developing the range.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/knightsroundtable/daniel-merseys-knights-of-the-round-table

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 03:08:25 PM by gibby64 »
Owner, Temple of the West
www.TempleWest.co

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Re: [Commercial] Daniel Mersey's "Knights of the Round Table", Part 2!
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2022, 04:42:13 PM »
Some added eye candy...

Offline MaleGriffin

• Mastermind
  • Don't bother running.... You'll just die tired....
Lovely figures!
Hoc quoque transibit
Sanguinem sistit semper

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West

Offline Mr. White

• Mastermind
    • Wyrd Stones and Tackle Zones
This looks awesome! On top of all these fine metal minis are cards with illustrations by the esteemed Gary Chalk!?
This is gonna be too hard to pass up. Especially being down the street in Austin. Shipping should be decent. ;)

I guess I'd use these models for Lion/Dragon Rampant, just use a bunch of reduced model units for the two sides.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 03:45:39 PM by Jack Hooligan »

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
This looks awesome! On top of all these fine metal minis are cards with illustrations by the esteemed Gary Chalk!?
This is gonna be too hard to pass up. Especially being down the street in Austin. Shipping should be decent. ;)

I guess I'd use these models for Lion/Dragon Rampant, just use a bunch of reduced model units for the two sides.

Indeed, we have a fantastic relationship with Gary and he signed on to design the cards for us. This is just the start of this range, we are already gearing up for the mounted versions of the knights as well as additional named knights of the round, both on foot and mounted. There's a lot planned for this range going forward. Dan and I appreciate everyone's support