Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:02:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690714
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 839
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Two New Books for Sellswords and Spellslingers!  (Read 990 times)

Offline Sunjester

• Mastermind
Two New Books for Sellswords and Spellslingers!
« on: December 21, 2022, 06:12:56 PM »
I saw this earlier on Facebook! I have already bought pdfs of both books and they look great. that's my Sellswords gaming sorted for the next few months. lol

Not one but TWO new supplements for Sellswords & Spellslingers are available in pdf on Ganesha Games:  https://www.ganeshagames.net/product_info.php?cPath=1_6... Close Quarter Battles, a 90 page CAMPAIGN with a focus on solo play with smaller games (2-3 heroes on a smaller table).   You have been abducted and sold to the fighting pits of Luurkana. Valegor Kornan, the master of the White Dagger Company, presents you with a simple choice: certain death in the fighting pits or one year of compulsory service in his sellswords company. This is a 90-page CAMPAIGN for Sellswords and Spellslingers. Build a party of 2-3 heroes and fight in the alleys of Luurkana, the city that never sleeps. All scenarios are designed for a 1.5’X1.5’ or 2’X2’ table. Fight in streets, city squares, markets, gardens, meadows, and forests. Scenario after scenario, you’ll discover rumors and interlude events to unveil an intricate plot. Play solo or with up to 3 players, each controlling a single PC. Contents: Complete rules for smaller, quicker games (1-2 hours). A story-driven campaign in 12 scenarios (6 mandatory acts and 6 optional side quests) for 2-3 PCs. An NPC management system to control NPC sidekicks. Random tables (Loot, Wandering Monsters, Complications). The bazaar of Madir Siran, a magic item generator allowing you to create more than 100 different items. 18 new monsters from Stray Dogs and Raging Mob to Dire Bats, Street Gangsters, Vampire Halfbreeds and High Priests.   https://www.ganeshagames.net/product_info.php?cPath=1_6... Beasts of Norindaal is a collection of 39 new and dangerous monsters for players to encounter on their adventures. From fearsome Demonspiders of Zag and Eldritch Bone Guardians to cunning Blue-Feathered Beasts and deadly Catfolk Assassins, this supplement has everything you need to add new challenges to your game.  With six random tables for Wandering Monster generation and a full scenario, Beasts of Norindaal is sure to enhance any Sellswords and Spellslingers game. So gather your party, sharpen your swords, and prepare to face the Beasts of Norindaal!
 If you prefer PRINT versions, they will be available in the following days on Lulu and Amazon. Like all S&S books, these will be in full color.
The PDFs will soon be uploaded on other vendors.

Offline Froggy the Great

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ...let slip the frogs of war.
    • My deviantArt gallery of painted figures
Re: Two New Books for Sellswords and Spellslingers!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 07:07:45 PM »
Nice!!

Any word on additional printed card packs?
You, sir, are not allowed to attempt a takeover of the solar system until your octopus sobers up.

Offline Burgundavia

• Mad Scientist
    • Coreyburger.ca
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 02:04:13 AM »
I'm excited. Already picked up the Close Quarters Battles supplement and the Beasts of Nordinal (also nice to see my Heartless Hunt scenario in the monster one)

Nice!!

Any word on additional printed card packs?

What sort of cards? Monsters? I know there was a discussion on Andrea's Patreon about it - challenge is fitting some complex monsters onto a card.

Offline Burgundavia

• Mad Scientist
    • Coreyburger.ca
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 02:09:14 AM »
Here are the covers, as people like pretty pictures