Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:20:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690665
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Alternative bodies compatible with War of the Roses Perry Miniatures (new set)  (Read 62039 times)

Offline Otto1485

• Bookworm
Quote from: Otto1485 on January 30, 2023, 02:35:21 PM
You can then give those resin models to a (metal) miniature manufacturer who will make a master mould of them, in low temperature silicone and subsequently cast metal "masters", these are then put into a production mould and metal miniatures can be produced which will allow a substantial number to be produced.

ATB John  :)
Well said  :)

Happy to do it for you....

All the best

John  :)

Offline Captain Harlock

• Mad Scientist
This is a small parenthesis. Im posting it here because its thematically related to the set of 10 bodies.
I was commissioned to do 4 bodies of Guardes Eccossais. These are already off to a casting service to be produced in resin for the customer. He kindly allowed me to make them available commercially, so that other people can enjoy them too. From my part I think that its only right to hold these 4 back abit and make them available further in the future, so that he can be the first who has them.

Offline Captain Harlock

• Mad Scientist
Part of the same commission was the conversion of a Perry head in order to represent Arthur de Richemont

A fury fancy hat was made from Green Stuff and a French Marshal's baton with a tiny fleur de lis  was made with procreate (that was what I had closer at the moment lol). The hand with the baton was made to fit the Perry mounted men at arms, hand socket. The client will glue it to the already prepared plastic body. I just put him together with abit of blue tack for display reasons.

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Very nice
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline Charlie_

• Mastermind
Fantastic. I will definitely be wanting to get my hands on those new four bodies when they become available!!!

Offline Maxromek

• Librarian
I have been following this project on Instagram and can't wait for them to be available 😍

Offline RedRowan

• Scientist
Some very nice sculpting there!

Steve

Offline Ronin1978

• Schoolboy
beautiful.
Where and when will they be available?  will they be together with the other compatible bodies?

Offline glenning

• Librarian
Looking great - sign me up for a set later on!  :-*

Offline MaleGriffin

• Mastermind
  • Don't bother running.... You'll just die tired....
Masterful conversion work!
Hoc quoque transibit
Sanguinem sistit semper

Offline bigredbat

• Mad Scientist
    • BigRedBatCave
Lovely, I'll be getting some of those, too, when available.

Offline fantasticlegions

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Assistant
    • Fantastic Legions
I am responsible for commissioning the torso for the Garde Écossaise.  I also plan to use them for Breton Garde Ducale in their natty livery of black, white, and violet.  And because Yannis is so talented and great to work with, I have commissioned additional torsos in kneeling and bending-over poses for crossbowmen, and more advancing torsos wearing livery jackets for greater variety in late 15th century armies, particularly French and Burgundian ordonnance.  I am not sure when these will all be available, but it has rekindled my excitement for this period.
For a good time, visit...

Fantastic Legions

Offline SirGromit1879

• Librarian
kneeling and bending over? that will open so many possibilities you are both legends Thank you =)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
I am responsible for commissioning the torso for the Garde Écossaise.  I also plan to use them for Breton Garde Ducale in their natty livery of black, white, and violet.  And because Yannis is so talented and great to work with, I have commissioned additional torsos in kneeling and bending-over poses for crossbowmen, and more advancing torsos wearing livery jackets for greater variety in late 15th century armies, particularly French and Burgundian ordonnance.  I am not sure when these will all be available, but it has rekindled my excitement for this period.
All of this is good.

Offline Captain Harlock

• Mad Scientist
Lets add these 2 boys, so that we can have a dirty dozen  lol

One in bringandine

One in a short coat