Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:16:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: De Principatu Transpodoniae - 5 Leagues from the Borderlands and Silver Bayonet  (Read 15444 times)

Offline Tom Dulski

• Mad Scientist
  • BOOKWORM
Man that tower looks fantastic.

Offline Aethelwulf

• Scientist
Might I ask how you did the map, as it looks really good.
''Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed''-Jack Churchill

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
The House of Radu - is it descended from Radu the Handsome (younger brother of Vlad III, aka Vlad Dracula)?
I can neither confirm nor deny this conclusion. The truth is lost in times immemorial - at least for now.  lol

Pretty cool tower! I like that it is not staunched but looks high enough to be of some real use.
fab.  :-*
Man that tower looks fantastic.
Thank you very much. The undestroyed Version is even bigger, but at the moment I have to print Adeptus Titanicus Terrain for a friend.

Might I ask how you did the map, as it looks really good.
It's a nice little program called ' Wonderdraft' it's around 25 dollars but very good for building fantasy maps.

Offline Michi

• Galactic Brain
  • Hoist the colours!
    • Tableterror
I’d just sit around there all day, have a bottle of Hagenstedter Dorn and some good local dishes (gulash with nockerln or something like that) and send in wave after wave of my troops to clean the forests of unholy vermin.

You forgot to mention that you'd be chanting "Das Leben ist ein Würfelspiel, wir würfeln alle Tage..." and hammer the dice cup onto the table surface with a swing while having another shot of Hagenstedter Dorn, don't you?  :D

Offline Aethelwulf

• Scientist
''It's a nice little program called ' Wonderdraft' it's around 25 dollars but very good for building fantasy maps.'''

Gollum, Gollum! 25 Dollars! It burns precious yes it does!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 02:54:15 PM by Aethelwulf »

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
A strange young man from Germany has appeared in Transpodonia. Accompanied only by his dog Fritz, he roams the entire principality and asks everyone and everything about stories and fairytales. The old people in particular are happy about the unusual attention the stranger is giving them. But secretly they are not sure whether he is more than a little crazy to risk his life in the wilderness of Transpodonia just for a few old tales and nursery rhymes. Don't they have their own fairy tales in Germany that he has to collect theirs?

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
great stuff.

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Thank you. Got not much to show at the moment, but at least I finished 3 tents. You can't never have enough tents.

Offline Chairface

• Scatterbrained Genius
I love everything about this project. The well with the bones......  :-*

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
I love everything about this project. The well with the bones......  :-*
Thank you very much. I hope to explore also the underground of Transpodonia. Therefore I got myself a little Filamentprinter.

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Another WIP... Found that Beauty for free on MMF... Tragic Backstory incoming?

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
The lonely homesteads and hamlets of Transpodonia are constantly exposed to dangers: storms, crop failures, disease, bandits and worse.... Most are therefore a miserable sight. A few warped huts and barns surrounded by rickety walls and fences that at least offer a deceptive sense of security....

The wilderness surrounding these wretched villages is hardly less desolate.
And no place for arachnophobes.
The transpodonian wolf spider is the largest known European spider species. It owes its name to its greyish taint and the fact that they hunt in packs. For a long time, therefore, it was considered a mystical mythical creature that had sprung from the overheated imagination of frightened peasants. It was not until 1954 that the first scientific description was made by Mikhail Lamerkov. Lamerkov was also able to prove that they do indeed hunt smaller mammals and amphibians such as rats and frogs, but that they also attack larger animals and humans when they feel threatened.

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
More great additions :)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
great exposition and figures / painting.

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Finally found some time to complete the strange young man that wanders Transpodonia, when the characters will finally meet him he might be a loyal ally.
Similarities to a certain belgian reporter and his dog are mere chance.